Sneaux my goodness! (share your pics)

Started by squirtthecat, February 02, 2011, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kinyo

Ths picture with the beer is really nice Squirt!

Tenpoint5

Here's what it looked like when I stuck the camera out the front door last night in the thick of things

The backyard this morning Notice the drifts coming towards the house

The concrete patio beside the deck

Squirt showed a picture of his truck. So I felt obligated to show a pic of mine. It is a 4 door Colorado. I see I may have a couple of nice drifts up on the roof as well, if you look at the gutter on the garage.

It looks like this right above the front door!

I am working up the energy to go shovel my driveway!!!

The neighbors driveway looking out the front door

I would post a picture of a beer bottle but all there would be is a hole in the snow where I dropped it. We got 12 inches of snow that they measured. Will post more when I get outside and survey the driveway.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

muebe

Nice pictures guys.... I am in California so the only pictures we have of powder is in the suitcase full of cocaine that Charlie Sheen has on his coffee table :D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

iceman

I think I'll just stay up here in Alaska where we don't have all that snow right now  :D
You guys got hit HARD this time around.  :o

SnellySmokesEm

Is it bad if my wife refers to the smoker as "The Mistress"?
MasterBuilt Electric Smokehouse
Charbroil Red 4 Burner With Auto Clean
Big Easy Smoker Roaster Grill
BBQ Evangelist

NePaSmoKer

Damn

I knew the no sneaux dance didnt work when i was out there in my buffalo loin cloth jigging around the jeep  :o

classicrockgriller

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 02, 2011, 10:59:30 AM
Damn

I knew the no sneaux dance didnt work when i was out there in my buffalo loin cloth jigging around the jeep  :o

Good Gosh nepas! That's just not right. ;D

Chris, that is a pile of sneaux. More on the way?

iceman

Geez Nepa. There are some things that make ya wanna go "EEEEEEK"!!!  :o
That's beyond words and way to much for me in the morning (or any time for that matter)!  :D

NePaSmoKer

:D  :D  :D

Well i sure am glad the pic aint me  :D  :D

KyNola

smoker pete

SANS SNEAUX in California  ;D ... Here's what you can look forward to in a couple of months !!!  It's not all peaches and cream around here - It's only gonna be 59ºF today!!  :-\ ;D ;D

Having to play with the shutters in my office at home during the day to keep the sunshine out of my eyes 8)

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

Tenpoint5

I got plenty of Sunshine Pete!! I hear the rodent in Pennsylvania says its gonna be an early spring. I would rather shovel snow than cut grass any day.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Some more pictures to update.

This is how deep the snow was 3 feet out from the garage and all the way down the driveway!

The Garage roof

Closeup of my truck

All Done and a little driveway salt to clean up the rest of it. So it doesn't turn into Ice.

The Sidewalk shows how deep it is.

My neighbor seen me shoveling so he came over with the big snow blower and helped with the bottom half. I asked him what I owed him and his reply was. "I remember getting some Summer Sausage, Snack Sticks and Smoked Cheese for Christmas, We're Good"

NePaSmoKer

The rodent is lucky cuz i was going to have his family in the X hairs soon  :D