Thanks guys!!!

Started by JonnyDingo, July 04, 2007, 04:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonnyDingo

So I've been ghosting the site for awhile...cause usually all my questions are already awnsered if I can find them in here!!

Anyhow I used the renowned Mr. Brown on some pork butts and they were awsome!!! I have two in the smoker as we speak!! And I've gathered how much you guys like pics so here you are!!

Special thanks to habs, and the ice man...you helped alot weither you know it or not!! ;)

(towel and cooler to the left <<<  ::)

Gizmo

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Consiglieri

Great looking meat.  But being that this is the fourth of July and we have a reputation to uphold, I gotta ask: where's the beer? ;) 
Consiglieri

West Coast Kansan

NICE BUTT, Thanks for joining in  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

HCT

Looks great, it sure looks inviting.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

hillbillysmoker

Great to have you posting with us.  That is an awesome effort. I had to activate my drool control to protect my keyboard.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

SKSmoker

Lead by example

coyote

Looks quite tastey JD ,  Habs and Ice not only know their stuff............they're will to share.
And that's very  8)...Good to have you with us JD.

Coyote

goalieboy29

Great looking result! Makes ya proud don't it?

Now this ain't no smoke; I never get tosay this often enough, but it doesn't take long to learn how great the guys on this board are eh? A wealth of information they don't mind sharing. They've ALWAYS been here here for me (sometimes really last minute or in the middle of a "problem" smoke) and are the only reason I can sorta half assed smoke...I'd like to think some day I'll have something to give back too.

Keep working it and trying different things. The more you smoke the better you get.
The better you get the more you'll be smoking (special requests from family, friends etc.)

Have fun!
It's the wood that makes it good.

projump

OK, Here's the situation---------- I looked at those fine, beautiful butts--------and now I'm VERY HUNGRY!!!  ;D
Great job.
When there are visible vapors in ignited carbonaceous material, there you will find parts of an omnivorous ungulate from the suidae family of mammals.