Smoke Party Sunday!!

Started by frepar, December 02, 2012, 08:43:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frepar

Been a while since i've posted so i thought i'd try and get back in the habit

Modded OBS and a DBS ready to flavor up some Ribs using Chris's walkthrough and a couple chuckies that i'm going to try and pull for lunches for the next week or so.

Gun powdered 90% of em  :)

If you need sketches or blueprints for the leveling devices used in these pictures, PM me, i'd be glad to sell you the plans for cheap ;)

frepar

One rub that i've found to be FANTASTIC on ribs is  John Henry's wild cherry chipotle... little sweet with a little kick

(the super red ribs are the cherry chipotle)

annnnnnd you can't smoke without an adult beverage or two... bloody diesels with homemade bloody mary mix

(not both for me.... i have help)

mikecorn.1

Looking good! Never seen those types of leveling devices ;) ;D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

viper125

Those look fantastic! And welcome back!
A few pics from smokes....
http://photobucket.com/smokinpics
Inside setup.

Keymaster

Quote from: mikecorn.1 on December 02, 2012, 12:51:10 PM
Looking good! Never seen those types of leveling devices ;) ;D

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Leveling devices, good one ;D

Tenpoint5

Must have drank both of them Bloody Mary's he forgot to take pics of the finished product!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

frepar

Chris nailed it.... :(

i DID, however, heat the chuckies till we hit 195 IT and pulled em..... I JUST finished up with some pulled chuck roast, fresh mozzarella, and a dash of franks wrapped in a tortilla.... i may have to open my own restaurant!

we starved ourselves all day so we could demolish the ribs and...... thats about what we did...

ope.. you know what... i was wrong... i was just diggin through my phone and found ONE pic of the finished ribs.... its a bad pic..... but its proof!

Tenpoint5

They sure look good.

How's your season going so far? You break 180 yet?

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

frepar

OOOOOOO man

we've gotten close!

we put a few on the ground on film... sad to say, i'm usually the camera guy, and not the hunter... but here are a couple of the studs that you'll see on season 3

Tenpoint5

Wow you guys have found some brutes! That last 8 pointer is really nice. He's got a few deductions but he is nice as all of them are.

frepar

theres a little more orange in there than we'd like to see......

but they hit the dirt nonetheless!!!  ;)