New Guy - Excited to be here!!

Started by Dave C, April 04, 2007, 05:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PigOut

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven

When Pigs fly around here,there's a trail of smoke comin from em !!

iceman

Welcome to the family Dave. Jump right in and have some fun. ;D Pat

West Coast Kansan

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Scotty-G

Dave,
Welcome and don't be a stranger.
Share stories, picts and thoughts.

Dave C

Well, my first batch of deer jerky with the the Bradley was a hit. I used the Hi Mountain Inferno mix (built in anti-theft formula!) and the remainder of their goose jerky mix that I had from my ex-smoker (Little Chief P.O.S.). I loved the way both of them turned out, but the Inferno was too hot for a lot of people.

My next experiment was with jalapenos. I couldn't get the red ones, but did up about a dozen or so of the green ones. When they are done, they really don't seem that remarkable. I thought maybe it was a failure. Until I fired them through the food processor! Man, that a delicious smell from those peppers. I just whipped up some salsa and will see how it is in a hour or so.

Too much fun...

West Coast Kansan

It is fun, several jerky and pepper smoking czars here (as well as about everything else). Post away and the comments back are like decades of experience.  :)

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Wildcat

I have got to get around to making jerky.  Got all the fixings, just have not done it yet.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Did someone say jerky ;D  ;D  ;D

nepas

Cajun

Welcome Dave let the smoke roll :)    The Cajun
There is a place for all of Gods animals right next to the mashed potatos and gravy