LOST MEMBER?

Started by Wildcat, April 15, 2007, 07:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

Wildcat....Nice thing about this forum is that it ain't a mandatory staff meeting....you can check in/out anytime you want. I've been here pretty much from the beginning and have seen a lot of sheet metal exchanged, been in the middle of it at times, but it's all 1s & 0s in the end! I've tried to develop a "marshmallow heart" and an "alligator hide" and, due to other priorities, stay pretty much in the topic(s) I think I can offer some food for thought. Learned quite a bit here and made some GREAT friends (some even made the trip up here to help rip some fish lips!) Please continue to speak your mind, share your recipes/experiences, and make more friends! Like life and food, the forum would be pretty bland without some spice....and you add it, mi amigo!

Wildcat

Wow!  I did not think that I had been THAT helpful.  With the obvious friends that I have made here, I have just got to toughen up my hide a little more cause there ain't no way I could ever leave people like you guys.  There are going to be periods though that we will be traveling and I will not post as often.

I love ripping lips off of fish and my wife likes it even more than I.  Never got into ice fishing though. ;D
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/