Its a beautiful day!!

Started by hercules, January 01, 2005, 01:56:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hercules

10 hours into it and 2 hours left till till pork butt is done(plus 2 in the cooler). I did check on it an hour ago and it looked a little dry. Maybe that's just the outside and its nice juicy inside. WOOHOO a day of beer, football, and my BS. Plus, I was promised no honey-do's today. :) Life is good. Hope everyone is having a great new year.

By the way, I was the one that got the BS with the broken hot plate, they sent me out a new one pronto just in time for today. Great customer service. I did learn something from this 12 hour pork butt though, I want and need a guru.

hercules

nsxbill

Glad you are up and running.  Sounds like a good day.  Raining here in California...Snow about 20 miles away from us in Placerville.  I did a nice 6 lb prime rib a couple of days ago.  No company coming..just the little woman and I.  Breakfast of potatoes, eggs and for me some of the smokey bacon I used to drip down on the Prime Rib.  Prime rib sandwiches a little later today while watching the games.  Wife sleeping in.  She can watch the parade later (Thank you TiVo!).  

What part arrived broken?  The lamp accross the back or the smoke generator heat plate?  Anyway, glad it is up an "cooking" for you.  Happy New Year to you and all the rest of you smokey smelling chefs!

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

hercules

The hot plate that burns the puck was defective....

It is 65 here in Alabama....won't last though.

hercules

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">By the way, I was the one that got the BS with the broken hot plate, they sent me out a new one pronto just in time for today. Great customer service.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">Yepper they do get stuff out quickly for sure. [:D] Mr. Bradley and staff believe in taking care of their own... Sure wish that was the case with one of my suppliers....ckeck out this design fault...that the manufacture acknowledges! The Electolysis damage on this 3 1/2 year old equipment is unbelieveable...

<font size="3"><font color="red">Warning this picture is a 3 megs in size for clarity.</font id="red"></font id="size3">
http://www.rminor.com/images/steam_full.jpg

The manufacture's reply was a suggestion I purchase their next generation unit---my basic reply was to take two they are small...you need them both  

Also I told them I would have the next bodies I needed made here locally out of Stainless Steel... [:D] In fact is it's already in the works. As far as the rest of the machine goes all of the components are over the counter items [^][^][^]

<b>I guess this is why I'm so high on the Bradley team...they back up what they make.</b>
<hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!