help posting pics.

Started by holysmokers, January 17, 2014, 09:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holysmokers

IM trying to post pictures and I cant figure out how to do it I put my mouse over insert image and click and I get img?????

Saber 4

Are you using a free photo hosting site like photobucket? If so then you should see next to the photo several strings of code including one that says img, that is the one you need to copy and paste into the post you are writing. If your not using something like photobucket you will need to, here is a link to show you how to post pictures http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?488-Answers-To-Bradley-Smoker-FAQ-s&p=768#post768

hutcho

Tapatalk is awesome for posting pics!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2

holysmokers

thanks for the reply but I can't get into that site something to do with my ip address????? what I do is I download my pics from my camera and save them in a file andddddddddddddd ok confused from there? I've tried copy paste, i'v tried drag and paste but to no luck.

TedEbear

You cannot post a pic on here unless you first u/l it to a host site, such as Photobucket, and post the link.  You cannot u/l it directly to this forum.  If for some reason you cannot get on the Photobucket site there are other free host sites.  Try this list:  Free Pic Host Sites

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: holysmokers on January 18, 2014, 08:31:43 AM
thanks for the reply but I can't get into that site something to do with my ip address????? what I do is I download my pics from my camera and save them in a file andddddddddddddd ok confused from there? I've tried copy paste, i'v tried drag and paste but to no luck.

You should be able to view the sight without signing up. You just have to put up with the nag screen.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)