Notice --- all members

Started by Oldman, January 10, 2007, 11:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Last month I moved the recipe site to a new server... well I'm not happy with it at all.

So we are moving it again...Once this move is over with all problems  I hope will go away... If in the days coming you try to connect and it does not then it will be that dead time of addy changes....

I'm going to also offer an upload service to the members here at no cost.

This new server cost me 10X what I was paying a year ago... but the group here is worth the extra cost...

Much thanks to all for answering the new folks questions.... It is nice not to have to worry about being here 2-3 times a day... as you all have taken' up the rope...

The New Members will grow due to you all....

Thanks

Olds.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Mr Walleye

You are the man, Olds!  8)

The amount of time and experienced advice you offer is to be commended. Let alone the time and money you commit to the recipe site.

Take a bow Olds!  You deserve it!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

LilSmoker

That's really great news Olds, you are indeed the man!

I would be happy to contribute towards the costs if needed, i ain't loaded, but i would willingly pay my dues.

That site invaluable to all BS owner/users  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

Wildcat

Same here Olds.  You have contributed much and I am also willing to contribute.

In case you did not notice, I sort of followed your lead on my First Brisket I did the other night.  Like you, many times I enjoy the pure taste of meat that is simply enhanced by smoke, salt, pepper, garlic, and onion.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

West Coast Kansan

Quote from: Mr Walleye on January 10, 2007, 12:12:07 PM
You are the man, Olds!  8)

The amount of time and experienced advice you offer is to be commended. Let alone the time and money you commit to the recipe site.

Take a bow Olds!  You deserve it!

WCK

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

sgaberdeen

Old's,

Even though I am a very new member and don't know my head from my arse when it comes to smoking I can greatly appreciate what you do for this forum and us newcomers. So here's a big thank you from one truly grateful member. If there's any expenses to be shared among the members please lets us know as I also for one would be willing to pitch in.

coyote

Someday Olds , I hope to meet you face to face and thank you for the good things
you do for this bunch... And a great bunch at that. :)
                                                           Thanks again,
                                                                      Coyote

Oldman

What I'm glad to see is so many of the members helping out.  As I said I don't feel I need to check out these boards 2 to 3 times per day now. In the beginning the person who really got this ball rolling was Chez...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

QuoteSomeday Olds , I hope to meet you face to face and thank you for the good things
you do for this bunch...

Thanks Raye, I second this sentiment.  :)
Manxman

Kummok

Definitely a labor of love for you Olds...and it shows....and we love you for it!

iceman

Yep, what all of them said Old's and then some!!! Thanks buddy. ;)

MallardWacker

As always OLDS, thanks for all you do....what we see and for many of us what we don't see and/or don't even know about.

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

asa

Olds -
Well, I'm glad I clicked on this one after being off for a while. I hope you know how much I appreciate the help you've given me, especially when I first started here. And I agree with what everyone else has said about the contributions you've made to this group. We greatly appreciate the time and monetary support you've provided to make this such a spectacular forum with an awesome recipe site.

Many thanks and best regards,
     Art
Enjoy good Southern-style smoked barbecue -- it's not just for breakfast anymore!
Play old-time music - it's better than it sounds!
     And
Please Note: The cook is not responsible for dog hair in the food!!