A human genome issue....

Started by MallardWacker, April 02, 2005, 02:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MallardWacker

For your wonderment....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19270&item=5565432905&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

oguard

WOW and thats all I gotta say about that.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

<b><font face="Comic Sans MS">KEEP ON SMOKIN</font id="Comic Sans MS"></b>
<b><font face="Comic Sans MS">Mike</font id="Comic Sans MS"></b>
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

3rensho

Only time will tell if P.T. Barnum was right [:D][:D]

Tom

Smokin' in Switzerland
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by 3rensho</i>
<br />Only time will tell if P.T. Barnum was right [:D][:D]

Tom

Smokin' in Switzerland
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
He is right, and the time comes and goes every minute.[:D]

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

nsxbill

I drank some virgin mary's with a girl named Mary and later she wad no longer a virgin..  Wish I would saved some memoabilia.  Maybe I could have sold it to one of the fools that bid up to $20k for the  pan!

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Chez Bubba

I wonder how much she's gonna want for the stove that cooked it......or the pantsuit she was wearing while cooking it.......or the trailer it was cooked in.

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Habanero Smoker

It seems like she was more concerned about getting her picture posted than the pan. If you want to sell the pan, you would get a better close up of it, or maybe she did not want to show the details. [;)]

<font size="3"><font color="red">HINT:</font id="red"> </font id="size3"> If you are trying to sell an <font color="blue">OFFICIAL HOLY PAN- Virgin Mary Grilled Cheese Sandwich </font id="blue">-  don't wear a "Bad Girl" T-Shirt.[}:)]

I
         don't
                   inhale.

JJC

Gee, I would have considered a bid on the object, but the $15 shipping cost is just prohibitive . . .

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Habanero Smoker</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by 3rensho</i>
<br />Only time will tell if P.T. Barnum was right [:D][:D]

Tom

Smokin' in Switzerland
He is right, and the time comes and goes every minute.[:D]
Here at Tufts (where I work), we consider P.T. Barnum a real hero.  Good ol' PT was an early benefactor of the school, and when he died in 1870-something, he donated both of the elephants that made his circus famous (Jumbo, a huge African elephant, and a smaller albino elephant) to Tufts University.  Jumbo and the albino were stuffed and mounted outside Barnum Hall (the home of the Biology Department). From that time on, all the Tufts athletic teams have had the nickname "The Jumbos".  Before all important home matches, Tufts sports teams would give ol' Jumbo a kiss before heading down to the field.  When Barnum's circus partner, Bailey, died, he left his circus stuff to Bridgewater College in Connecticut.  They claimed half of the elephants, and the Tufts president at the time said fine, they could have half--the back half! Bridgewater wisely declined the offer, but Tufts gave Bridgewater the albino elephant as a good-will gesture, and it resides there today.  In 1975, Jumbo burned to ashes in a tragic fire, and today a bronzed replica stands in his place and is still kissed by hopeful Tufts athletes (including my son) before important home games.  Is that sick, or what . . .  [:D]

Anyway, you can tell it's a Saturday night and I have nothing better to do than watch the Final Four and spout useless history . . . [8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Cold Smoke

Holy Moly!!! Some people are whacked.....A grill cheese frying pan??? -and only for $20,000 dineros/bones/rubles/pesos.....[?][?][?][?][?]
Jeez, Louise- maybe it's time to call Dr. Phil....I think I'm missing something....[V][xx(][:(][?]

Cold Smoke

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Cold Smoke</i>
<br />Holy Moly!!! Some people are whacked.....
Glad you continued on with your post . . . at first I thought you  were referring to me [:D][:D][;)]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by JJC</i>
<br />Gee, I would have considered a bid on the object, but the $15 shipping cost is just prohibitive . . .

John
Newton MA
[:D][:D][:D]ROFLMAO[:D][:D]

I once cooked a pizza in my oven...that when I pulled it out...left oven rack impressions...that believe it or not...are in direct scale...to the diameter and width of the bars on Al Capone's cell.  I'll see if I can dig up the polaroids of it.

Where would you gents like to start the bidding?[;)]

I am choosing the Bradley Smoker Forum over Christie's Auction house, not because this is a scam, but because I feel that I should offer first dibs to my friends here who like smoked food.

BTW, if bidding exceeds $20K USD, I'll cover the shipping inside of Canada and the lower 48.  Sorry Kummok, you will be required to pay a $15USD flat rate.

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Gee, I would have considered a bid on the object, but the $15 shipping cost is just prohibitive . . .<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
 <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">or the pantsuit she was wearing while cooking it.......or the trailer it was cooked in.

BAAAAAAHLAHHHHHHHHHHHH LOL[:D]

We do have depth of insight on this forum that is second to none!

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Habanero Smoker

I wish I did not see this thread. Every time I get ready to purchase the Procomm4, something else comes up that I have to spend my money on. [:D]

I
         don't
                   inhale.

JJC

You know, I just realized that here in MA, the sales tax on the fry pan would be about the same as the cost of the ProComm4/Guru.  I wonder if I can convince my wife what a bargain the ProComm is [?][?][?]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA