Hab

Started by Oldman, May 27, 2010, 04:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

No! Since the upgrade, I don't get those automatic notices. I'll take a look at it later, and also check my settings.

Are the calculators going to be added to the forum? They did come in handy.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Oldman

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on May 28, 2010, 03:08:03 AM
No! Since the upgrade, I don't get those automatic notices. I'll take a look at it later, and also check my settings.

Are the calculators going to be added to the forum? They did come in handy.
I will get with Trey and see what's the deal on the lack of conversion table.  You may have to go back to the post your recipe form and make sure that you get an E-mail.

I still get E-mails for new members... strange that I still do and you don't.

One of the Gov agencies I deal with for security clearance just went through an upgrade....talk about totally being Yuck up! I put one person in and the next I know he is entered twice and as of yesterday he is now entered 4 times...each with a differant classification to boot. This stops me in my tracks as I have to upload his sig cards but I cannot tell which one is a ghost or if the ghost ones are real.

Called a couple  of times but I got a bad feeling about this one.

Thanks for your hard and continuous efforts.

Enjoy your holiday!
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

I talked with Trey and he is going to add the conversion tables back asap. (He also works 2 jobs.)

Habanero Smoker

Thanks. There is no rush. I thought he may have forgotten.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)