2 Rack Bradley

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 17, 2012, 07:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcat

Quote from: NorthShoreMN on November 17, 2012, 08:06:55 AM
Would be great to take on extended motorhome trip

Ditto, or even a short one.

If it is capable of smoking 1 large butt I may have to get one. My 4 rack is a lot more than I need since it is just myself and the Mrs and it takes up more room than I like. Wonder what kind of mods it will need!
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

devo

Quote from: Jim O on November 17, 2012, 10:41:03 AM
KOOL !

Just showed my wife the pix and she wanted to know if she could do all the things pictured at the same time !!  :) :)

Jim O

Sure it might look something like this when its done though  ;D ;D ;D

rdevous

........UUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM Secret Santa.....hint hint  hint!!!  Me likey!!!!

Ray

If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Toker

From what i heard, the smoke generator will not be removable for use with the cold smoke adaptor so for the cheese temp i'm not sure. It seems to have only 1 power cord for the unit unlike the previous model (not 1 for the tower and 1 for the smoke gen.) Unless changes had been made. I also heard that it will heat higher like 300F Don't know what type of element inside.

iceman

Quote from: Ka Honu on November 17, 2012, 10:43:50 AM
... and it doubles as a toaster-oven.

There ya have it! Smoked buttermilk rolls for dinner.  :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: iceman on November 17, 2012, 04:22:23 PM
Quote from: Ka Honu on November 17, 2012, 10:43:50 AM
... and it doubles as a toaster-oven.

There ya have it! Smoked buttermilk rolls for dinner.  :D

Thanks ice

Now im thinkin smoked cinnabons :o

manxman

Cool, nothing on the UK website yet but we do tend to lag behind in availability of new products.  :o

Probably not the best promotional picture showing raw meat alongside cheese, there will be a few people who look at that picture and thing it is ok to mix and match and food safety goes out the window. 

Love the melted cheese pic!  ;)
Manxman

ExpatCanadian

Hmmmm...  I do agree it LOOKS cool...  but really? Are we needing to miniaturise the smoker? Well...  for me at least, I can't see much use. Go big or go home  ;D  Seriously though, I guess it could be ok for smoking a few of anything. But...  think about it.  What do Bradley sell most of? Consumables....  does a smaller smoker use any less?

manxman

QuoteWhat do Bradley sell most of? Consumables....  does a smaller smoker use any less?

It will certainly suit Bradley if people smoke little and often!  ;)

"Go big or go home" sounds about right to me   :)  interesting to see how well it is received?
Manxman

car54

Looks like it could be very usable

pensrock

I think it would work great for ABT's and Moinks. Mmmmmm now I'm hungry.  :)

Rckcrwlr

Quote from: pensrock on November 21, 2012, 11:50:59 AM
I think it would work great for ABT's and Moinks. Mmmmmm now I'm hungry.  :)

Will 40 of them fit in there?

smoker pete

Quote from: muebe on November 17, 2012, 09:02:45 AM
Is it April fools day early?

Almost looks photochopped to me...

I'll believe it if and when I see it ... Doesn't look like it would work!  For example:  where does the smoke go?  Shouldn't there be a vent on top?  Like mentioned before - where do the burned pucks go?  When I look at my smoke generator and this unit I think they would have to miniaturize the smoke generator and not use regular sized pucks  ???

Just my 2ยข but I'm just not buying it!!!  I don't mean that I'm not buying one but rather I'm not buying the fact that one of these exists ... Like someone from Missouri. You have got to show me ... A video of one with a person demonstrating the unit would work   ::)  8)  ;)

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

NorthShoreMN

Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

NePaSmoKer