What's your gasoline price,& city?

Started by johnintx1, March 07, 2005, 08:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnintx1

Amarillo/Hereford TX>
Gasoline just jumped up,was 179.0 regular unleaded.
last night it changed to 199.9,209.9, and 219.9 for the high octane.
Thought it would be fun to compare cities and prices.
Please post your city and gas price for all to see and compare.

Smoke on!!

Kummok

Regular gas - $2.13 this Sunday in Homer.....Anchorage stays around $1.79 at cheapest places. World's MOST expensive is probably Bridgeport, CA, where it used to ALWAYS be $.50 - .75 higher than LA area!! [:0]

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

simmy

1.97 for the cheap stuff 2.09 for the high octane. I am in Omaha NE, The closer you get to I-80 the more expensive it gets.

Steve

Sacrifice

$2.09 for the cheap stuff in Juneau.  It has been 2.09 for months, even when the Calif gas was below 2.00.

oguard

Gotta go metric 95.9cents a litre for reg unleaded[:(!] in Vancouver British Columbia Diesel is 99.9 cents a litre Good thing the bs doesn't  use gasoline[;)].

<b><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="4"><font color="blue">KEEP ON SMOKIN</font id="blue"></font id="size4"></font id="Comic Sans MS"></b>

<b><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size="3"><font color="blue">Mike</font id="blue"></font id="size3"></font id="Comic Sans MS"></b>

Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

nsxbill

Just put 30 Gallons in the Hummer $2.03 at Costco in Folsom, CA.

Bill

<i>There is room on earth for all God's creatures....on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.</i>
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

Chez Bubba

Heard on the radio last Thursday gas was going to jump 20 cents so I filled up the Tahoe to 30 gal at $1.91 per.

Bill, 30 gal in the Hummer, what's that get you, about 100 miles?[;)][:D][:D] Then again, what am I laughing at?[:I]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Paid $1.87 last week for regular in Massachusetts, but just paid $1.97 today at the same station!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Oldman

It is all over the place here. From 1.95 to 2.19. St. Pete FL.

Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

from the land of freaks... van nuys california...

cheap regular 2.29... diesel 2.59...

i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

tsquared

92.9 a litre (Canadian pesos) in Victoria, B.C.

Sauce Bauce

<font face="Arial"><font size="3"><font color="maroon">Here in Arkansas (West Memphis) it jumped last night (Sunday) from 1.75 to 1.89.  I saw prices in Memphis today over 2.00 per gal.  I'm just going to stay home and smoke!

Don</font id="maroon"></font id="size3"></font id="Arial">

ChefBill

Mobile, AL <b>jumped $0.12/gal overnight.</b> mid-grade went from $1.85 to 1.97 in one jump...They're expecting another big jump this week...[:(]
Sure Glad I sold my Dakota PU and bought a Magnum Hemi.[;)]Da*m Dakota with 4.7L got 17MPG and this Big Ol' 5.7L HEMI gets 21.9MPG.[:D]19.6MPG is worst I've seen...     Bill

If you can eat it, you can smoke it.
If you can eat it, Then You can smoke it

3rensho

You folks have pretty cheap gas over there.  I just gassed up my ancient little Nissan this morning for a price of CHF1.39/liter.  That works out to $4.50 a gallon for 95 octane at current exchange rates.  Thank goodness public transportation is superb here in Switzerland.  Count yourselves lucky.  Gas is about 15% more expensive just over the border in Germany or France.

Tom

Tom - Smokin' in Switzerland
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Kummok

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ChefBill</i>
<br />
.....Dakota with 4.7L got 17MPG and this Big Ol' 5.7L HEMI gets 21.9MPG.[:D]19.6MPG is worst I've seen...     Bill
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I WISH!! Danged Landcruiser gets about 8MPG town and 10MPG hiway, but my wife loves it and the darn thing NEVER fails to get us where we want to go, even in Arctic conditions. Heated seats however, will DEFINITELY get the nod as an option on the next Landcruiser....that leather gets pretty cold at -20°F !!

35 years of extinguishing smoking stuff and now I'm wondering WHY!
Kummok @ Homer, AK USA