Where 2 buy bisqettes now?

Started by SmokinDuramax, January 03, 2010, 09:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokinDuramax

First post here!Where r the best deals going on right now?

ArnieM

The poll questions seem rather like "Did you walk or bring your lunch??
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

NePaSmoKer

Jax Fl Johnny

I bought my OBS and supplies from www.walmart.com and do the "Site to Store" shipping which is free. :)
Johnny C

Old_Sarge

I buy mine through Amazon.com. Base price is the same as Yard & Pool, but since I'm a Prime member I get free two-day shipping. Even if you don't have a prime membership, they usually do free super-saver shipping for orders over a certain price.

Nibby4239

I agree with Old_Sarge, Buying from Amazon . $17.99 for Box of 48. Orders totaling $25.00 are always shipped free if you choose routine SuperSaver Free shipping. Usually shipped by USPS. I usually receive in less than 5 days in SC.  Nibby4239

Ka Honu

The other benefit to using Amazon is that if you time it right and order the right flavors, they're eligible for the 4-for-3 promotion (Buy three, get one free)).

Jax Fl Johnny

Johnny C

ArnieM

-- Arnie

Jax Fl Johnny

I have researched prices and Walmart.com is approx. $6.00 cheaper and shipping site to store is always free. ;D ;D ;D
Johnny C

ArnieM

No argument Jax.  But then I have to drive to the store (a hassle) and pay 6% sales tax.  It comes out pretty close to a wash for me.
-- Arnie

Ka Honu

Quote from: Jax Fl Johnny on January 08, 2010, 03:07:53 PMI have researched prices and Walmart.com is approx. $6.00 cheaper ...

Amazon 4-for-3, when available, is approx 28¢ per bisquette (192 bisquettes for $53.97) - cheaper than Walmart's 33¢ each (120 bisquettes for $39.96). 

(Arnie may be the Science Guy, but I do math real good).

Jax Fl Johnny

Ok , you win Arnie, hope you can sleep at night knowing you cheat your state of some much needed revenue,LOL  :)
Johnny C

hal4uk

Hey "Amazon Voters"...

I've had the Amazon VISA rewards card for years now...
You get like one point for every dollar you spend - when you spend $2500, you get a $25 certificate.
(and you get 3 points for every dollar you spend at Amazon)
I buy almost everything with it - gas/groceries/EVERYTHING.
No hassles like other rewards cards - just type in the code and it deducts it from your total.

Last year, I hadn't bought anything in a quite a while and I had 4 of 'em saved up.
I don't even remember what he did, but my buddy Squirt had done something real nice for me...
MrsD said, "You should do something really nice for Pat.."
Okey dokey, honey bun...  will do...   Typed in my $100 worth of coupon codes, and got him something y'all might recognize for only $188  ;D 
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

classicrockgriller