Chicken Fried Bacon

Started by NePaSmoKer, December 29, 2009, 06:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roadking

Nepas, Nepas, Nepas,
What are you doing to yourself? ::)  Your wife will not kill you for this move.......the chicken fried bacon will do it for her.

It does look and taste good though. I saw the same program and tried it. Yum yum.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: pensrock on December 30, 2009, 06:48:46 AM
Taking the new Jeep out in the snow to play?  ;D

Our snow is all gone. But from what Mr weather man says we are going to get some tomorrow, friday & sat

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Roadking on December 30, 2009, 07:37:36 AM
Nepas, Nepas, Nepas,
What are you doing to yourself? ::)  Your wife will not kill you for this move.......the chicken fried bacon will do it for her.

It does look and taste good though. I saw the same program and tried it. Yum yum.

:D  :D

Yeah this is one of them only eat it once a year things.

3rensho

It does look delicious but I really don't need a coronary trombone.  Scotland has one of the, if not the highest rate of coronary disease in Europe and they dearly love their sweet battered and deep fried candy bars right after a dinner of fish and chips.  Tastes great but oh my what a price to pay.  Once a year should do it for that bacon.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

rdevous

Quote from: squirtthecat on December 29, 2009, 07:57:27 AM

IL State Fair has it's share of that kind of stuff as well...

Please don't let them yankees near the Fresh Brewed Iced Tea....Don't let them deep fry our beloved sweet tea!!! :o ::) ;D

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Ka Honu

Quote from: 3rensho on December 30, 2009, 08:21:37 AM...  Scotland ... fish and chips. 

I always loved it that in England you order fish & chips while in Scotland you only have to order a fish dinner because everything comes with chips.