Brisket

Started by easyridinole, December 03, 2008, 04:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easyridinole

Since everybody was making a little something for deer hunting I decided to make a brisket.
This is after the smoke and ready to add the apple juice.

I did this in my garage and it still took 24 hours to complete. This is only half of it since it was too big to fit on one rack.

Here it is after being sliced up.

Back into the apple juice and into the fridge to be ready to put into the crock pot.

These guy's that I hunt with are pretty critical in there tastes and they ate the whole works saying this is one of the best meats they have ever had!! :)
A big thank you go's out to all you guys for the help on this site, which is AWESOME!!  :) :) :)

Ole
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

HCT

Lookin juicy easy. :)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

westexasmoker

Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Tenpoint5

That does look good. After all my winter sausage projects get done. Brisket is moving to the top of the to do list. WTS I may be asking for info.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

jbollier

Looks great!!!!!! How many of those 24 hours did you apply smoke?

easyridinole

Well, I didn't want to upset WTS so I smoked it for four hours using mesquite.  ;D ;D
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-