Krewe du Smoke

Started by KyNola, April 24, 2011, 07:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

smoker pete

Quote from: TMB on April 27, 2011, 01:05:40 PM
Quote from: OU812 on April 27, 2011, 01:03:08 PM
Rick, your doin it all wrong, your suppose to use your thumbs.  :D  :D
After the drink in the tall glass I surprised he can spell much less use a thumb  ;D

Something tells me these guys are not at their first rodeo ... It's not amateur hour!!!  ;D ;D

Click the Smokin Pig to visit Smokin' Pete's BBQ Bl

Keymaster

This is fun, Keep the pictures up its almost like being there :)  I see it's 84° F there, Thats summer weather here in Washington state, Hows the humidity?

Smokin Soon

At least one of ya's has some beer sense!!!!

NePaSmoKer

We were at Pat O'Brians for some drinks and it started to rain some. Hal worked on the umbrella while Larry and Pat supervised  :D

The great green one is real  :D

I think the name tag says GGO.......Great Green One  :D :D

Mr & Mrs Ronbeaux at dinner.
And GGO

The goodie cooler being raided.

Ka Honu

I don't care what that NePaS guy says, it didn't happen and, even if it did, that wasn't me and neither he or any of those so-called witnesses can prove it! 

Photos?  There are photos?  Obvious fakes!  Everyone who knows anything knows I'm much better looking than that guy from Hawaii who keeps showing up using my name and sullying my reputation.

If it had happened, however, the one thing I'd say is that every one of those boys married up.  Way up.

NePaSmoKer

Hahaha

We had a great time with new friends. Getting ready to head out after some Cafe Du Monde coffee and beignets.  Had a good lunch with hal and wife, ron and wife and the great green one. Larry and pat were at some meat market.

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

OU812

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on April 28, 2011, 11:11:10 AM
Larry and pat were at some meat market.

Do there wife's know that?  :o

squirtthecat

They did...    :-)   Larry and I walked back from Cochon's with a CASE of their mustard.    He's pooped, and I have one arm longer than the other.

OU812

That must be some gooood mustard.

KyNola

Then we went grocery shopping!

NePaSmoKer

I goy fased $hchit on burbom streak

Sent from my HTC Liberty using Tapatalk

Keymaster

KyNola

Not sure if this is the right time for this or not but Jan and I had the best time. Got to meet some great friends face to face. Thank you New Orleans!

ronbeaux

What a great time!!!

FYI

Anybody planning a trip to NOLA should wait a few weeks to let them get restocked. I think we hurt them pretty bad. ;D

Pics tomorrow.

The fight isn't over until the winner says it is.