TheStars At Night

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 21, 2012, 06:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

My earlier comment has been bothering me, I hope nobody has taken offence to it.  You all are good friends and the last thing I would want to do is make you mad at me.

squirtthecat

Hal and I landed back in St Louis about 3:15 or so.   I've got a bazillion pictures to sort through and upload, and I'll start a fresh post tomorrow.

Stay tuned.........

PS.  Diets start TODAY!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: squirtthecat on June 24, 2012, 04:02:39 PM

Hal and I landed back in St Louis about 3:15 or so.   I've got a bazillion pictures to sort through and upload, and I'll start a fresh post tomorrow.

Stay tuned.........

PS.  Diets start TODAY!

Was great seeing y'all again. Next time we need the Kentuckian

TMB

This is why I love this forum.  Guys meeting up all over this great country of ours sharing idea's, food and fun!
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

hal4uk

So anyhow...  I dropped Squirt off at his quaint little village, and arrived home about 20 minutes later...
Wifie meets me in the garage...  "Good trip? ... Had fun?..."
Yuhh huhhh!....  And we pretty much stayed outta trouble!!!...  ;-)

"Well, good... Uhhh, Uhhh...   Uhhh, I need tell you something before you carry your bags in.."
(note to self: UH OH)..

(Side note: It ain't party till somethin' gets broke.  I knew it was too good to be true that we didn't burn down Sonny's house or go to jail, or break sumthing...)

Well, it seems wifie locked herself in the garage about 5am this morning.  Of course, she could have put up the garage door and gone to neighbors for help, but she weren't exactly dressed right fer dat.  However, she ain't stupid, and she can (apparently) swing a sledge hammer like a pro.

Yessir.  Like a pro

------
Mighty fine weekend!
Thanks Cuz!!

No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

GusRobin

As long as no one is hurt, no one is in jail  or wanted by the law, --- all is good
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Sailor

Quote from: hal4uk on June 24, 2012, 08:47:39 PM
So anyhow...  I dropped Squirt off at his quaint little village, and arrived home about 20 minutes later...
Wifie meets me in the garage...  "Good trip? ... Had fun?..."
Yuhh huhhh!....  And we pretty much stayed outta trouble!!!...  ;-)

"Well, good... Uhhh, Uhhh...   Uhhh, I need tell you something before you carry your bags in.."
(note to self: UH OH)..

(Side note: It ain't party till somethin' gets broke.  I knew it was too good to be true that we didn't burn down Sonny's house or go to jail, or break sumthing...)

Well, it seems wifie locked herself in the garage about 5am this morning.  Of course, she could have put up the garage door and gone to neighbors for help, but she weren't exactly dressed right fer dat.  However, she ain't stupid, and she can (apparently) swing a sledge hammer like a pro.

Yessir.  Like a pro

------
Mighty fine weekend!
Thanks Cuz!!
Glad you had a good time and that she was able to get back into the house.  I just went to the garage to make sure the house key is still in the hide D hole and reminded the wife that there is a key in the garage. 

Enough ain't enough and too much is just about right.

KyNola

Quote from: hal4uk on June 24, 2012, 08:47:39 PM
And of course Mars the cat was not about to help her get the door open.  Selfish little b@stard. ;D

Tenpoint5

I am ALIVE!! Arrived home at about 4:20am this morning. I don't know if it is sleep deprivation (16 1/2 hour drive home), Alcohol withdrawal or what, but I feel like crap today. I know it ain't cause I'm hungry that's for sure.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Tiny Tim on June 24, 2012, 03:56:45 PM
My earlier comment has been bothering me, I hope nobody has taken offence to it.  You all are good friends and the last thing I would want to do is make you mad at me.

Don't worry about it at all Tim. The reason nobody commented on it was. WE ALL DID RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!! I'm not going to say anything about which one of the 5 of us. Drank 1 beer and made the comment "OH I'm feeling a little buzz" Drank the second beer and said " Wow" Drank the third one and said "I need a WHEELBARROW or a bed!"
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Up In Smoke

Glad to hear that you are all home safe.
I think i better sell off the stocks i bought in the breweries before they feel the hit! ;D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

ghost9mm

Looks and sounds like a good time was had by all.... :D :D :D
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill