Moving...Recipe Site.

Started by Oldman, November 26, 2006, 12:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Our hosting service for the recipe site is no longer in favor with me. Just to many MySQL problems this year.  Not sure yet when the move is going to happen, but it will be soon. I'm looking real hard at a Grid-Server. Going to do a little more homework on them before I make the move.

Quote(mt) Media Temple's Grid-Server services provide website hosting for others by means of clustering multiple networked servers. (mt) Media Temple's Grid- Server services utilizes a completely new hosting platform that replaces yesterday's obsolete shared server technology. We've eliminated roadblocks and single points of failure by using hundreds of servers working in tandem for your site, applications, and email. The Grid-Server program's on-demand scalability means you'll always be ready for intense bursts of traffic and the growing audience resulting from your online success. All of this power, controlled through our brand new AccountCenter, is available today for a price point unmatched by any competing service.

I'm sure CyberDude will do his best so there is little too no down time. I will update you all as needed.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Ok after doing our homework, CyberDude does not like the blogs and posting concerning that company.

What I've decieded is to go with a dedicated server. Security has become a real issue for me.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!