Two New Options on Forum

Started by Bradley (Head Office), October 10, 2009, 10:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quarlow

Another nice option would be to have a friends list or frequent messaging list in the my messages section so you don't have to search the name everytime you want to PM someone. or do they have it and I missed it.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Quarlow on October 11, 2009, 07:42:09 AM
Another nice option would be to have a friends list or frequent messaging list in the my messages section so you don't have to search the name everytime you want to PM someone. or do they have it and I missed it.
Hi Quarlow

I just enabled the option of a Buddy List
You will find it under your Profile / Edit Buddies

This does not show up in the Message Tab but you can use this to send a PM by clicking on the name you have entered
then select send a PM to this person.

Brian

Hopefull Romantic

Thanks Brian that is a good option.

You're the man.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Ka Honu

So the title of the thread promises two (2) new options and I only see one.  I must have "ignored" whoever posted the second option even before they had a chance to post it.

HawkeyeSmokes

Quote from: Bradley (Head Office) on October 11, 2009, 08:30:50 AM
Quote from: Quarlow on October 11, 2009, 07:42:09 AM
Hi Quarlow

I just enabled the option of a Buddy List
You will find it under your Profile / Edit Buddies

This does not show up in the Message Tab but you can use this to send a PM by clicking on the name you have entered
then select send a PM to this person.

Brian

This is the second option Ka Honu. First  one was the ignore member option. Sure hope you didn't ignore Brian!  ;D
HawkeyeSmokes

Ka Honu

Aha!  I think I found out the cause of my confusion - the original thread subject only announced one new option but Brian slyly changed it when he added the second.  Got to watch them Canadians every minute!

ArnieM

Thanks Brian.  Good option.  I wouldn't rule anyone out of my posts do to a "friends" list.  There's always a lot of new people here and I like to here from them.

I've been in forums for a number of years.  I try to be helpful and decent.  But, there's always some idiot that shows up ...
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

Quarlow

Thanks Brian, it's not that I would choose to not want to talk to all the other people, but one day I was pm'ing with 3 different people about some stuff I was going to send them and every time I had another person to message I had to search that person and then we could reply back and forth. And there will always be a few people that you will pm more often so it is just easier to have a small list of frequents.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Caneyscud

Quote from: car54 on October 10, 2009, 09:01:39 PM
What happens if you chose to ignore yourself. Do you really exist.

Brad
Now that is metaphysical!  or is it fuzzy logic?  Or could it be a tautology?

"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"