Posting pictures in the Forum

Started by seemore, November 28, 2008, 02:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

:'(  HELP!!!!!  Mr. and Mrs. Seemore here!  We cured and smoked some beef tongue and took a couple pics to post, and we don't know how to post them.  We have Kodak EasyShare, and tried to click and drag them over to the Forum, but we could not do so.  Can someone tell us - without computer jargon - how to do this????  We would really appreciate it!!! 

Smoking Duck

Google photobucket.  Sign up for a free account.  Download from your computer into photobucket.  Copy the image code (last code given: IMG), paste into your post here and you should be good to go.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

seemore

Thank you, SD!  We will give that a try!

Smoking Duck

No problem at all.  If you run into any problems, let us know and we'll get you hooked up better than I did the first time.

Can't wait to see the tongue!

SD

westexasmoker

Quote from: Smoking Duck on November 28, 2008, 05:56:22 PM
No problem at all.  If you run into any problems, let us know and we'll get you hooked up better than I did the first time.

Can't wait to see the tongue!

SD

I'm with SD tell me more about this tongue, I've got some great receipes for tongue but every time I mention it to the clan they go..............EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW.  But I hear its one of the tenderest thing there is!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Mr Walleye

Mr & Mrs Seemore, here is a complete how to on it over on Olds recipe site.

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showpost.php?p=768&postcount=11

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Smoking Duck

Thanks Mike.  Wasn't sure where that post was located......for all I knew, it was with that big shipment of walleye you promised  ;D

Mr Walleye

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

seemore

Thanks to EVERYONE for their advice on how to do this.  Somehow, some way we got ONE picture to post!!!!!   ??? :o

beefmann

seemore

you  may  want to  check out image cave to post pictures .. it is  free and you  do  have to set up an account like photo bucket