Sausage Stuffer

Started by classicrockgriller, January 11, 2010, 05:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

JT will make you a coustom stuffing tube.

sorry lump

BigJohnT

Quote from: dgarnier on February 09, 2010, 11:22:16 AM
I got a 15# vertical stuffer from gander mnt - it looks to be a rebranded LEM stuffer.  I found out the hard way that the small tube it came with will not take 19mm casings, but it would fit 22mm if I threaded them on a few feet at a time.  I have looked for a smaller tube but have not had any luck.  Does anyone know where I can get a smaller tube that will fit this stuffer?

Scott's place, some guy named JT makes them

JT

lumpy

Gotta watch Scott and JT
They like to send lots of Laniappe  :D

Lump

BigJohnT

Lumpy,

You won't believe where that one came from. I was cleaning some spent M1 cases out of the shell polisher and out it popped. I told Scott it must be defective so we will give it away. Scott looks it over real good and said "I don't see any defects."  ;D

JT

KevinG

I got a 15# vertical stuffer from gander mnt - it looks to be a rebranded LEM stuffer.  I found out the hard way that the small tube it came with will not take 19mm casings, but it would fit 22mm if I threaded them on a few feet at a time.  I have looked for a smaller tube but have not had any luck.  Does anyone know where I can get a smaller tube that will fit this stuffer?

I think NePaS had some stuffer tubes for sale on the site here. I'm not sure if they're that size though.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG

classicrockgriller

Quote from: KevinG on February 09, 2010, 11:55:30 AM

I think NePaS had some stuffer tubes for sale on the site here. I'm not sure if they're that size though.

I thought his fit a 5lb stuffer.

KevinG

Could be, I can't find the post now.

classicrockgriller

KevinG

dgarnier

...seems JT's site links to scott's place which is the same place that lumpy posted a link for - and there out of stock for the small tube.

lumpy

Email them and they can make one in no time flat.

Lump

BigJohnT

Quote from: dgarnier on February 09, 2010, 02:15:10 PM
...seems JT's site links to scott's place which is the same place that lumpy posted a link for - and there out of stock for the small tube.

Which tube shows out of stock? I just checked them and they all say in stock...

JT

dgarnier

I cant get to the site now - but it was the small tube for the 15# sutffer

BigJohnT

The host was down for a few minutes and is back up now.

JT