She's Beautiful...

Started by bigguyrrr, March 11, 2012, 08:55:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigguyrrr

Ok the she arrived on Thursday but I had a little fire drill at work and got home late so I just oogled at the outside of her box.  Friday went out and bought a table especially for the her. Ok I am all set.  Saturday morning I am like a kid at Christmas up before the alarm at 5ish.  Ok I wait like my parents use to tell me... can't go downstairs before 7.  The clock strikes 7 and I am down with my new friend.  She is beautiful.  (girls are named Bradley right). Anyway,  I set her up in just the right place behind the garage on the patio.  Set it all up plug her in ready to season her.  Go to push her buttons.  NOTHING!  She is not responding I whisper to her.... still nothing.  My heart sank.  Ok I've been in relationships like this before...I check all of her plugs everything looks right.  I check the plug at the outlet lets try another box.  Bingo,  I here her beep.  She is Alive!  I start pushing all her buttons.  She is humming to me now and getting hot.  I load a few briquettes in, she is smok'in.  The seasoning is underway.  On my way to a long and fruitful relationship with Bradley!

ghost9mm

WOW !!! that post is almost R rated...lol.. :D Congradulations....enjoy your smoker...and welcome to a really great forum...
Digital Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
The Big Easy with Srg grill
MAK 2 Star General
Char Broil gas grill

KyNola

I think I need a cigarette after that! :o :)

Salmonsmoker

My heart rate went sky high and my palms started to sweat! Welcome to the forum bigguyrrr.
Give a man a beer and he'll waste a day.
Teach him how to brew and he'll waste a lifetime.

shortykj

Wow I all of a sudden feel incredibly dirty.  I guess that's one introduction.....

Jim O

Welcome! My wife read your post and has told me to turn on the "perental Control" function of my computer,in case the grandkids see your post !! LOL !

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

tdwester

That is a hell of an introduction! Lets hope you and your smoker have a long relationship. 

SiFumar

" On my way to a long and fruitful relationship with Bradley!"

Awww you got that right! 

Consooger

Quote from: KyNola on March 11, 2012, 09:02:18 AM
I think I need a cigarette after that! :o :)

Not sure what is funnier in this post, KyNola's response of the general post? All together you have no idea what you got yourself into, IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
"Telling you to invest in smoking your own jerky because buying it so much was getting way too expensive was the worst thing I could have ever done to us, now look at the monster I have created!" :-)
               -My Wife

4given

Welcome to the Forum! Lot's of good folks and info here!
Not Perfect but Forgiven
Bradley BTIS1
Green Mountain Grill "Daniel Boone" Pellet Grill
Webber "Q" 100