MIDWEST Smoke Out V

Started by Tenpoint5, January 01, 2014, 08:34:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra6223

dman4505

A big THANK YOU to our gracious host and hostess, Chris and Vicki, for allowing us crazy food addicts to play in your backyard. The food and the company were fantastic as always. It was great to see "old" friends and make some new ones. To those who weren't able to attend...we missed you and hope to see you next year.
To our friends from the Bradley office a huge THANK YOU for attending and for the wonderful gifts they are much appreciated.

And now for a few pictures:

My plate:

Gifts from the home office (Thanks Guys):

Don

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."

The Man's Prayer: I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

pensrock

Thanks for the pics. The food looks great as always and a real nice gift from Bradley.

TMB

Great pictures, wish I could have made it  :-\    Really going to try for next year
Live, ride, eat well and thank God!

Saber 4

Just got back to Texas about 1:30 PM today, had a great trip up and back and an even better time at Chris' house with all of our old and new friends. A big thanks to Chris and Miss Vickie for hosting us again this year and to Bradley for caring enough to send Rep's and gifts again this year.

pensrock

Well if there are not anymore pics.... fill us in on the food. I'm wondering about the A1 Kielbasa and other goodies others brought.

WoodlawnSmoker

More pics would be great, it looks like such a good time.  Any chance of tagging the people with names for us new guys that don't know all the faces.  More food description too please.

Tenpoint5

Pensrock. I am waiting on Manfromplaid. He was the picture taker of the group. They were taking the scenic route back to Canada. The scenic route to the MWSO was 1910 miles over 4 days on motorcycles. They should be getting home here shortly.

Besides it was just like last year Pens. The food sucked!! :o ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

pensrock

OK great. I figured there had to be more pictures.
I can just imagine how bad the food sucked.  :o ;D

manfromplaid

i don't have many pics. spent all my time eating drinking and eating and talking. just got home from the smokeout. traveled 1910 miles/3056 km. to get there and 2162 miles/3459km back. have to say a big thanks to chris and miss vicky for hosting an awesome event. want to say thanks also to those that attended and made it such a great day. thanks to bradley for the treasures and the meet and greet. i came home glad that i made the trip down, its a long way to go for supper but its summertime and we need someplace to go. the smoke out give us all an reason to get out and have fun. a great bunch of people i think i might do this again.

seemore

Glad you two made it home safe great to meet you guys
Scott June

manfromplaid

I think i have posted what i have will check the camera again because ny laptop is giving me a major pain in the ass

manfromplaid

NorthShoreMN

Quote from: TMB on August 11, 2014, 01:51:29 PM
Great pictures, wish I could have made it  :-\    Really going to try for next year

Me too!
Bradley 6 digital, Bradley BCS, TSM 20 stainless, Masterbuilt 30 with cold smoke attachment, BGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Q2200,Homemade grill on trailer

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live
forever." Mahatma Gandhi

pensrock

Thanks for the pics. Looks like everyone had a good time.  :)