I am a dumbass

Started by Chez Bubba, April 18, 2005, 01:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whitetailfan

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bsolomon</i>
<br />Maybe that's why they're called "laws of physics" rather than suggestions?[:D][:D][:D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
ROFLMAO[:D][:D]

<font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green">
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Chez Bubba

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />Please don't take me wrong here but there are "dumb arsses" and "arss holes" <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"> And Richard Davis does not fit either description.

I'm not sure where you're going with that statement, and I am sure I'm reading it the wrong way, because we have enough history between us for me to know what your intent was (or wasn't).[8D]

If everyone only understood how many cop's lives this guy saved by going out & doing it in a time where the powers-that-be thought it was "kooky" science.

Yeah, the guy's made a few million. And in my opinion, deserves every cent.

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Chez Bubba

Mallard,

You took me wrong. I really didn't have a problem with what you posted, and certainly didn't feel it needed to be edited. If I did, I could have done it myself.[;)][:D][:D][8D]

I just felt like you had mis-read what I said & was trying to clear the air.[:)]

Smoke on dude, we're cool![8D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

MallardWacker

There is no problem here; I just didn't want the thing to be misconstrued (is that a word?)My mind just flashed seeing a guy getting hit so many times hit the chest that his doctor is telling him to quit.  Kirk, life is way to short.  You can't ruffle me up unless you touch the most important stuff, Wife-Kids and my time I spend with them.  Period.  Then again....Getting ruffled...Hummmm... mother-in-law[}:)]?????Hummmm ...great probability!  Then again that is a certainty.  

Peace, Love, Smoke....Then Smoke Sa'more.  Rave On Dude.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

Oldman

Glad to see this worked out as I hoped....

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

group hug, group hug [:D][;)][8D]

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

MWS

Didn't your Mothers tell ya not to play with guns......"you could put your eye out" [B)][;)][:D]

MWS - Mike
Mike 

"Men like to barbecue, men will cook if danger is involved"

MallardWacker

That was only with rubber-band guns......I took that to say all else was fair game.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas