Trading bisquettes near Toronto?

Started by jonmall, July 09, 2009, 02:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonmall

Hi everybody, I hope it's okay to post this here---I don't want to violate forum rules. I'm having to use lighter smoke woods because I smoke on my condo. balcony. I have the remainder (3 x 12-packs, plus 3 pucks) from a Hickory box of bisquettes (48-pack) that I'd like to trade for Apple, Cherry, Alder, Maple or any three 12-packs.

I live in Mississauga. If anyone living nearby would be interested in meeting for a trade I'd be VERY appreciative; I'll gladly give you the 39 Hickory pucks for 36 of whatever light-smoke pucks you may have in 12-packs, please, or whatever arrangement/trade you think fair. Thanks a lot!

P.S. I'll even tell you where you can buy pucks for only $16.85 for a box of 48!  :)

oakville smoker

I used to live in a condo and i could never have gotten away with a smoker.
I comitted so many condo crimes I should be doing life
I am in Oakville and would tale them off your hands but I need to re stock pucks now.  Only have a half box of maple left and a sleeve of alder.  If these hang around until I get re stocked, I might take you up on your offer
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?

jonmall

Thanks for the response OS! You're 15 minutes away from me. It's Le Baron that has pucks for $16.85 for 48-puck boxes. I notice that someone else on the forum shops there, too, for Bradley pucks, cures ($14.45 for 28-oz container), etc. Also, the DBS 4-rack (that's where I bought it), is only $363.94! Canadian Tire's was/is $499.99!

If you're thinking of going to Le Baron, maybe we can meet there and trade? I need to buy more pucks, too. Please PM me if you do. BTW, where do you buy your pucks? Thanks a lot!

Jon

oakville smoker

Hey

I have been buying from Can Tire when they have them.
I hate to admit I bought some from BBQ Galore and paid almost 25 bucks.  OUCh...  but I was desperate.
Someone else told me about Le Baron and I have to get there.  It just not the most conveient place to get to for me.
I have heard that Bass Pro at Vaughn Mills has great variety and very good pricing but I dont know what very good means

I will have to see when I can get to le Baron.  I am heading to see my beloved Argos tomorrow and TTCing down there so I might try to swing by on the way home.  Unless a bar downtown calls my name and I get distracted.
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?