Started by Keymaster, August 22, 2012, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bear1968

UBC Local 268

Keymaster

Thanks for all the votes guys and gals!!  :)

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

TedEbear

It looks like Mars is about to be passed by Burger Builder.

Keymaster

Quote from: TedEbear on November 08, 2012, 04:45:56 AM

It looks like Mars is about to be passed by Burger Builder.
Only 2 more days and it will finally be over, may the best stik man win :)

mikecorn.1

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

OU812

mikecorn.1

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Mike

TedEbear

Mars sure took off since yesterday.  700 votes in a single day.  I think they need to purge some of the entries, including that one.

Smokin Sparky

Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Bear1968

UBC Local 268

TedEbear

It looks like the contest voting is closed.  They say to check back Nov. 15th to see the results.  I'll be interested in seeing if the cheaters got the boot, especially Mars, with its 1,000+ vote jump in the final two days.

Keymaster

Quote from: TedEbear on November 10, 2012, 05:55:56 AM
It looks like the contest voting is closed.  They say to check back Nov. 15th to see the results.  I'll be interested in seeing if the cheaters got the boot, especially Mars, with its 1,000+ vote jump in the final two days.
Yah thats amazing, mars doesnt budge for two days then jumps up 500 votes when somebody gets close. I'm pretty sure we got our 550+ votes fare and square this time around. Thanks everyone for all your help. Now lets get to smokin meat again ;D

TedEbear

Well, they said today they'd announce the winner.  I guess Washington is still asleep at this hour - no winner announced yet.

Keymaster

Quote from: TedEbear on November 15, 2012, 05:11:22 AM
Well, they said today they'd announce the winner.  I guess Washington is still asleep at this hour - no winner announced yet.
Nope were awake, its them Gubberment workers that get to sleep in :)