Just got ours

Started by jeffpaullin, July 01, 2004, 01:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffpaullin

My husband and I just got ours.  Didn't realize that you could party on-line with other smoker enthusiasts.  

Just a short one, at first.  I guess the prep of the smoker is important.  We will follow the instructions in the book unless someone has a better plan.

Fuzzybear

Welcome jeffpaullin to the best forum out there!

Enjoy, smoke, eat and eat some more![8D]

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Glendora, CA - USA!

charlie

welcome!
the seasoning process is an important one. it helps you get familiar with the smoker and also preps the smoker for great smoke flavor the first time you use it. just follow the instructions in the manual-it's pretty straight forward. happy smoking' [:)]

nsxbill

Welcome aboard.  I don't know about others, but I smoke something about twice weekly...Presently have about 8 skinless breasts in the BS.  Remember, slow is good...don't push the times and temps.

Lots of information here about techniques and recipes.  The stupid question is the one that you don't ask!

Bill
There is room on earth for all God's creatures....right on my plate next to the mashed potatoes.

BigSmoker

Humm!
They first posted that on July 1st of this year.  Looks like everybody except FuzzyBear is a little late on the welcomes[:(][V]
I hope fuzzy is A O.K.

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.