dick621 --Growth Containers

Started by Oldman, May 21, 2006, 04:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Greetings Dick,

I decided the best way to answer your E-mail was in a posting as others here may also have your same interest.

However, the images used to show someone how to make a container also have directions on them. Thus thumbnailing them would be worthless.

What I did so that anyone who just was reading this thread but did not care to see how they are made is I set it all up on a semi-private thread on the recipe site. (It cannot be seen from the menu.)

The only way to get to it is this direct link. I suggest you book mark it for future reference. Growth Container

Enjoy!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

dick621

Thanks olds.   Good info and design.  Im going to try my hand at it.  I have some 30 gal. plastic barrels Ii think I can make work with your ideas.  Thanks again.  Dick.
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

Oldman

My first ones some 18 years ago I did using plastic barrels.  If you cut say 1/3 of the barrel down and then cut a few upside down /\ slits from bottom up the sides then you can get the sides to fit inside of the main container. This will add much support to the top of the reservoir.

If you can as you make it take pictures and send them to this addy: HERE as I have unlimited storage on that account--well not unlimited...maybe 40 gigs LOL! I would like to see what you make.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Chez Bubba

Nevermind...Anne said shutup & come to bed.

I'm getting so much more passive. :( ;D ;D

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

whitetailfan

Sorry Anne, but someone has to take this one...good night Kirk, your flock is on watch when the shepard is away

Topic = Growth Containers

Quote from: Oldman on May 21, 2006, 04:47:01 PM
Greetings Dick...

Quote from: dick621 on May 21, 2006, 05:06:45 PM
Thanks olds.   Good info and design.  Im going to try my hand at it.

Quote from: Oldman on May 21, 2006, 05:54:26 PM
This will add much support to the top of the reservoir.

If you can as you make it take pictures and send them to this addy:

LMAO
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

QuoteSorry Anne, but someone has to take this one...good night Kirk, your flock is on watch when the shepard is away

Topic = Growth Containers

Quote from: Oldman on May 21, 2006, 04:47:01 pm
Greetings Dick...

Quote from: dick621 on May 21, 2006, 05:06:45 pm
Thanks olds.   Good info and design.  Im going to try my hand at it.

Quote from: Oldman on May 21, 2006, 05:54:26 pm
This will add much support to the top of the reservoir.

If you can as you make it take pictures and send them to this addy:

LMAO

Look Out The Rat Patrol Is Back

MallardWacker

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Chez Bubba

I think the professor done taught himself out of a job. WTF, I was simply amused by the title. You delved much deeper. I'm proud! ;D

And Dick, please don't be offended by us sophomores! We look forward to your participation. We're just a little whacked at times.

Kirk
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

owrstrich

the 5 star c&b traitor with 1738 posts makes a post while getting ready for a wedding on race weekend...

that will certainly result in the traitor going to he11...

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...