I do not read PMs

Started by Oldman, May 17, 2006, 05:06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Someone PMs me and I don't even read it. I delete it.

You got something to say to me say it in public. Or don't say it at all.  This is not personal, but I learned years ago in the game world that PMs lead to more problems. As I said... you got something to say then say it in public. I have thick skin. Talk on.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Bumb ...someone did not read this.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

owrstrich

what i said was with that hemi you will need some fuel...

http://running_on_alcohol.tripod.com/index.html

you gotta eat...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

Oldman

owrstrich I did not see a PM from you.

whitetailfan

Based on the date of your original post, it is probably me you are referring to.  I sent you a PM of a little humor that was not appropriate for public viewing.  I will use e-mail in the future, its just that I've never sent a PM before, as we did not have them on the old board.
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

Oldman

WTF I did not see one from you either.... (?)

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: whitetailfan on May 23, 2006, 07:47:12 AM
its just that I've never sent a PM before, as we did not have them on the old board.

Now I don't feel to bad. I just learned about the PM feature a couple of days ago :-[

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)