Started by Tenpoint5, February 25, 2013, 04:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on February 28, 2013, 12:35:38 PM
That is a PILE of Kielbasa.

What wood you using?

Sure looking good Chris.
Hickory of course!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

OK time to wrap this one up. After everyone had time to hang and bloom. I packaged everything up in vac bags and placed them all in the freezer.

The Bloom

And of course I tried to get a Money Shot but just couldn't get the cell phone to focus right.

Thanks for looking!

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

OU812

Niiiiiice!!

I like Pecan on sausage like that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but thats just me  ;D

SouthernSmoked

Nice! Turned out looking good!!
SouthernSmoked
WeQ4u - BBQ Team

KCBS CBJ
(2) - Stainless Steel 4 Rack's with Dual probe PID
1- Digital, 6 Rack
1-PBS
(2) Bradley Cold Smoke Attachment
(2) Backwoods Smokers
(1) Chicken Little

ExpatCanadian

Ah man that looks great! Really gotta find the time to make some more sausage!

iceman

That's all fine and dandy Chris but my smell-a-vision is broken on my PC so I think you need to send me some to try out  ::)  ;D
Looks fantastic buddy!  :)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: iceman on March 01, 2013, 09:44:01 AM
That's all fine and dandy Chris but my smell-a-vision is broken on my PC so I think you need to send me some to try out  ::)  ;D
Looks fantastic buddy!  :)
I can ship you some up Pat, let me know

Tenpoint5

One of the Rings came sliding out of the freezer today and hit the concrete floor in the garage pretty hard and the bag lost its seal. So we had it for supper tonight. I sliced it up and it turned out way better than I could have ever hoped for. NEW MONEY SHOT!! Be GLAD you don't have Smell-O-Vision Iceman, You'd be eating your monitor!!

GusRobin

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on March 02, 2013, 06:33:44 PM
One of the Rings came sliding out of the freezer today and hit the concrete floor in the garage pretty hard and the bag lost its seal. So we had it for supper tonight.

Don't you hate when that happens? Looks good.
"It ain't worth missing someone from your past- there is a reason they didn't make it to your future."

"Life is tough, it is even tougher when you are stupid"

Don't curse the storm, learn to dance in the rain.

Tenpoint5

For those that might be interested here is the recipe that I used. Just don't give it to Nepas!!

http://lpoli.50webs.com/index_files/Polish-American.pdf

pikeman_95

Looks very good Chris. Don't you just hate when you are forced to have that for supper. It sure looks tasty.
KC

SiFumar

Oh that does look good!

NePaSmoKer

KyNola

ragweed

Very nice!  I've made a variation of that recipe and the family really likes it.  Like the extended cure time and, of course, the HICKORY smoke.  My problem is I have a chest freezer and can't have accidents like you can!!