Smoke Generator

Started by mha, August 25, 2006, 02:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mha

I have a bradley smoker and like it very much.The only drawback is its size.For a larger smoker I
bought the Somkey Mountain Series.If you will go to www.smokepistol.com you will find a smoke
generator that will fit any grill.Click on smoke pistol to see a live demo.They have two model for
under 250 F and over 250 F.The smoke cartridge can smoke up to 3 hrs.I have used it and it works
find.

mha

icerat4

Looks neat.But i have the bs for all my smoking needs.

Just another weekend with the smoker...

iceman

I just use the Bradley generators on my larger smokers and they work great. They interchange with all the smokers so you can swap them around.

Oldman

Link no workie which is good IMO. When I see a posting promoting a competitors  product by a member with no history here I guess the gamer comes out in me.

Ice.... I'm beginning to not like you! You got to many toys... and the background of the work shop turns me green.... As such I hope you suffer a BIG winter this year! Your heat fails.. your water freezes and your wife finds a younger man....   ;D ;D ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

Your starting to sound like ANN there Old's! :D Watch out or the moving company is going to show up at your door step with one these things some day! ;D Then you'll be stuck with figuring out how to putt hurricane shutters on it. :D

mha

Oldman I'm not trying to promote another product.Just trying to be some help to other member who
was having some trouble.I'm a BS user and don't have to have a history to be helpful to other.

mha

Oldman

Quote from: mha on August 25, 2006, 09:37:05 PM
Oldman I'm not trying to promote another product.Just trying to be some help to other member who
was having some trouble.I'm a BS user and don't have to have a history to be helpful to other.

mha

I understand. I hope you understand we get people that float through here from time to time trying to promote a competitors item. As far as you not having  anything to share, if you are a food smoker then you are a library of information.  Don't sell yourself short.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

bubbagump

Iceman - Hat's off to you. Your smoker is by far neatest setup I've seen.  :o  I love the flame decals.
Great work!!

Bubbagump