Back Home

Started by NePaSmoKer, November 08, 2007, 06:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

4 generations nepa!!! That's cool!!! Your a lucky (and Happy) man. Thanks for sharing the pics.

LilSmoker

Welcome back Nepas!, those pics are great, looks like you all had a really nice time
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Thanks all, its good to be back.

I couldnt live down south  ;D  i would eat my self to death  ;D

They had a cival war camp at the park.
Day time smoke.

Night time sparks

Dont go swimmin  :o

Me at the NPF (National Pnut Festival) in Dothan Alibama

Daughter/grand daughter at South Of De Border in SC. Wife in her new Subaru with kiki the jerky dawg.... ( I never get anything new  ;D)

Finally got to see our son home from Afgahnistan........82nd Airborne SFG

Thanks everyone for puttin up with my pics.

nepas

Tiny Tim

No bother about the pics...I'm one of them strange fellers that like to see what everybody looks like.

Wildcat

Is that a Yank and a Reb on the same sides in a battle?  :o
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Wildcat on November 09, 2007, 01:44:04 PM
Is that a Yank and a Reb on the same sides in a battle?  :o

:D  :D  :D

yeah

crazy aint it  ;D

when i was there i had to sing the battle hymn of the republic and dixie with equal enthusiasm  ;D

nepas

car54

Nepas , I am glad that you have seen your son. Share all the time that you can with him. I did not know that he was a SFC with the 82nd. My grandsons father was SFC with the 1st Battalion.325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, Alpha Company, 2nd Brigade Combat Team 82nd Airborne Division. May be you know what that all means and maybe your son  has met him. Who knows.

Brad

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: car54 on November 09, 2007, 03:26:48 PM
Nepas , I am glad that you have seen your son. Share all the time that you can with him. I did not know that he was a SFC with the 82nd. My grandsons father was SFC with the 1st Battalion.325th Airborne Infantry Regiment, Alpha Company, 2nd Brigade Combat Team 82nd Airborne Division. May be you know what that all means and maybe your son  has met him. Who knows.

Brad

Brad

He is 7th SFG (A) 82nd Airborne Div - OEF X

My other son is CC0 2/504 PIR 82nd Airborne

My oldest daughter is 3/319th REGT (LOGSPT) HHC

nepas

car54

Nepas,

What a family. All I can say is thanks to all of them and God bless them. They have my prayers.

Brad

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: car54 on November 09, 2007, 04:33:22 PM
Nepas,

What a family. All I can say is thanks to all of them and God bless them. They have my prayers.

Brad

Likewise my prayers are with your family also.

nepas

Mr Walleye

Great Pics Nepas!

Hopefully time goes quickly till your other son is home.

Thoughts and prayers are with you

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

Thanks Mike

Here is the most recent pic of my other son, Gunnin atop the Hummer  ;D

nepas

Mr Walleye

A fine lookin' young man there NePas!

Doing a outstanding job!

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Duster

QuoteThanks everyone for puttin up with my pics.
Nepas, everybody on here, including yourself, has treated me like one of there own. With this said your family is our family so bring on the pics brother. They are sure a good looking bunch.

coyote

Hey Nepas ,  that fine son of yours sure did travel a long way for some of good ol'dad's Jerky. ;D
He's a good looking boy...let him know I truely thank him for his service. Enjoy your time together
while he's home.
                                                                              Doug..(coyote)