VERY IMPORTANT TO MEMBERS HERE.

Started by Oldman, November 28, 2004, 03:29:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Guys and Ladies,

First Chez do not delete this thread.  I sent to Chez the following E-mail.  Then I talked with him on the phone.  I will show you the E-mail then after that I will tell you about the phone call.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Chez,
Olds here. I want to purchase the following items and have you ship them to a family member of mine.

1.) Bradley Smoker, #BTIS1..................    $360.00
2.) Weather Guard Cover BTWRC..........    $27.36
3.) Bubba Pucks ADVCH......................    $14.95

Total...................................................    $402.31

This is to be shipped to:
Walter & Betsy Nxxxxx
6526  Way
SFlorida 34241
Phone home: 1.941.XXXXX
Betsy's Cel: 1.941.XXXXX

Bub (Walter) has serious Parkinson disease and cannot talk, so if there is a problem with shipping/ delievery contact Betsy. She knows about this purchase; however, Bub does not so if you need to call them at the house and the answering machine comes on just say Betsy I'm Chez calling for Raye. If she is home she will pick up the phone. You may use her cell number.  I wish to keep the smoker a secret from Bub until it is delivered. Furthermore, I do trust that future puck purchases from Bub & Betsy will recieve the same discount as if they had paid for the unit.  One more item, please, if you can open up the box and test this unit. I live an hour and half away from them and Bub can no longer use his hands well enough should something be wrong with the unit upon delievery.

Time your delievery after December 6th, 2004.  Next week Wednesday they are going to replace the  appliances that are implanted in his brain. Yesterday's exploratory surgery showed the main appliance was not only crack but leaking an electrical shock directly into his brain everytime it was activated--which is every time he moves.  Without them he would have no body control period. They are the devices that allow him to move his hands, leg etc..

I will call you with my credit card number. Below is the other information you will need:

Visa
Basil Raye xxxx
5010 XXX XXXXXX
St. Petersburg Florida 337XX
xxx.xxx.XXXX or 727.906.XXXX (I never can remember which number Visa has on file.)
Expires: XXXXX

Muchs thanks for your attention concerning this matter!
Sincerely,
Raye xxxx
AKA DoW-Oldman (Olds)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

On the phone Chez said he would make sure the unit was running correctly.. Next he has not charged my credit card for the following items:
1.) Weather Guard Cover BTWRC..........    $27.36
2.) Bubba Pucks ADVCH..................    $14.95

He contributed this to them a very important family member of mine...

Just wanted you folks to know the true nature of Chez and his wife. Some folks go for a 10.00 cheaper supplier...Personally my vote is for Ms. Chez....she got a sexy voice~~LOL!

In truth Chez and Ms. Chez did not have to do this.....

Humbly,
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

mrdennisg

It is nice to know who to trust here. Hope to make an order myself from Chez

Name my Smoker!!!!
http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=605&whichpage=3

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

cant go wrong with chez!!! dow-oldman you really should edit your post and delete some of the personal info as of phone # and last names and address, from the internet sharks out there , trust me, please for the safty of your family edit this post,,,,

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

BigSmoker

Kirk,
Your a Class Act[8D].

Jeff
www.bbqshopping.com
Some say BBQ is in your blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.
Some people say BBQ is in the blood, if thats true my blood must be BBQ sauce.

Fuzzybear

<font size="6">A BIG ATTA-BOY TO YOU BOTH!</font id="size6"><font color="blue"></font id="blue">

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!