Since wearing it would make me look Devine
Hear is what I would do to make it mine;
I would kiss a swine,
Soak myself in brine,
Consider friendship with Frankenstein,
Bend over backwards wrapped in twine,
I would even drink cucumber wine.
So Nepas, here is my plea pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don't decline
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Hopefull Romantic

what we have here is failure to communicate or a bunch of chicken.

No one is daring to beg or whine I am very disappointed and Bradley should be too not to mention Neaps. I have posted my plea over 12 hours ago and still no one willing. It is a Bradley shirt that most of us wanted but missed the chance to get. So move your buts and start begging.

HR

NePaSmoKer

Looks like you might not have too much competition there HR  ;D

nepas

Hopefull Romantic

Yes I know what you mean the Nepas. I should not have posted my plea before every one else did.

Damn i wanted this thread to be a sticky one but O well I messed up.

HR

Up In Smoke

Nepas,
if you could find it in your kind heart to consider sending that shirt to me it would be greatly appreciated.
my poor man nipples are cold. i have no orange g string to keep my family mules warm so i figure that
the only way to keep my humble body warm would be 4 you to send me but a t shirt to keep the warmth
in my body, i really love the bradly smoker and the bradley family... please please oh please just one shirt?
god bless us all!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

NePaSmoKer

Going to stop this at 10pm EST, enough time for some of the west coast members to get in on it.

nepas

mikeradio

Can I please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please,  please, please, please, please, please have the shirt.

Thank you

Mike

NePaSmoKer

WOW only 3 members  :-\ for this shirt. I decided to do a vote on it.

ok now its time to see who gets it. The person with the most votes gets it. Voting is over on Aug 21st.

nepas

chris_richmond

I see that Upinsmoke and Mikeradio only have one vote each, I guess they voted for themselves  ::) ::)

mikecorn.1

Mike

mikeradio

I had to vote for myself, I was worried I would not get one vote against HR  :D :D

Up In Smoke

Quote from: chris_richmond on August 19, 2009, 06:49:19 AM
I see that Upinsmoke and Mikeradio only have one vote each, I guess they voted for themselves  ::) ::)
i have not voted yet thank you!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

La Quinta

JC...give it to the HR...lemme go vote...

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on August 16, 2009, 04:44:23 AM
Forum members be on alert
Nepas is giving away a Bradley shirt.
For it he wants us to beg and whine,
Since wearing it would make me look Devine
Hear is what I would do to make it mine;
I would kiss a swine,
Soak myself in brine,
Consider friendship with Frankenstein,
Bend over backwards wrapped in twine,
I would even drink cucumber wine.
So Nepas, here is my plea pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease don’t decline

I am reposting my plea as they do in election time commercials since we are down to the wire.

Please vote for me.

HR

Ka Honu

HR - You aren't much of a poet, but you grovel well and inspire a fair amount of pity.  I'd feel like I was kicking an orphaned puppy if I voted for anyone else.