It must be something in the smoke... *UPDATE*

Started by SnellySmokesEm, December 16, 2010, 11:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muebe

My daughter is the princess of the house and she knows it. Snelly you are in trouble...but in a good way  ;D
Natural Gas 4 burner stainless RED with auto-clean
2 TBEs(1 natural gas & 1 LP gas)
OBS(Auberins dual probe PID, 900w finned element & convection fan mods)
2011 Memphis Select Pellet Smoker
BBQ Grillware vertical smoker(oven thermostat installed & converted to natural gas)

OU812

Just wait till she starts driving, thats when the gray hair really starts.  :D

Just funnin with ya, I love my baby girl.

Allthough I had to shave cause she gave me toooooooooooooooooo many gray hairs.  ;D

Just ask her.

Shes gonna be home this weekend.  ::)

FLBentRider

Congrats Snelly!

Enjoy the "Party" - you're not quite going to get the "two under two" experience, but it will be close. We liked it so much we did it twice!

Enjoy - before you know it she will be picking out a prom dress. (my oldest daughter is 17)
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

azamuner73

A bit late to the party but congrats!!!   :)

Tenpoint5

Quote from: FLBentRider on February 09, 2011, 04:10:48 AM
Congrats Snelly!

Enjoy the "Party" - you're not quite going to get the "two under two" experience, but it will be close. We liked it so much we did it twice!

Enjoy - before you know it she will be picking out a prom dress. (my oldest daughter is 17)

He's close enough FLB!! We got the really fun one. We have a 1999, '00, '01 then an '04 model running around here. The first two are Irish Twins even.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.