New here

Started by Kamhillbilly, August 06, 2009, 07:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamhillbilly

Hi I'm from Northern Ontario Canada been lurking around other smoking sites lately and found this one. Always looking for ideas and techniques .I do not run a Bradley , I have a homebuilt smoker .Looking forward to sharing smoke!
There's room for all Gods creatures ........Right next to the Mashed Potatoes

mikecorn.1

Welcome to the forum. You will find others here that own smokers other than bradley's. Remember to post pics if you can. Why not start with your homebuilt smoker.  ;D
Mike

Kamhillbilly

Will do as  soon as new camera is bought old one is on the bottom of a great walleye lake (Hope they know how to use it!)
There's room for all Gods creatures ........Right next to the Mashed Potatoes

Mr Walleye

Somebody say walleye?  :D

Hi Kamhillbilly and welcome to the forum from a fellow Canuck. If you haven't had a chance to check out the recipe site just click on the smoker in the bottom of my post. Lots of great stuff there from all the fine folks here on the forum.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum Kamhillbilly!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Caneyscud

Welcome to a great forum Kamhillbilly!  Many of us not only own a Bradley, but also a number of other smoking toy--err---tools.  Some homemade, some big commercial jobs and everything in between.  Would love for you to share your ideas and photos.  

As an aside, I'm beginning to feel a little crowded with all these canucks around!   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  But a few walleye fillets sent my way can cure that "crowded" feeling.  Or a map to a secret Northern hole where they are as big as your leg!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

mikeradio

Welcome Kamhillbilly   , lots of great information and people here.

Mike

BC Canada

muzzletim

Kamhillbilly welcome!

I am new to but everyone is friendly and all have great advice!
Tim