Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

Q, did you see that CT cologne for Women?

mikeradio

Hey Quarlow  i am in for 4 bottles too  ;D ;D

Thanks for doing all the legwork

Mikeradio

Quarlow

Ok  mike I got you down and I sent Scott an e-mail so we will get a price from him. Love to support a member when I can. No Sonny I didn't see CT cologne for women. Where did you see that?
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

On the CT Home Page.

I'll get you the link ....

www.ctcolongeforwomenwhoshusbandlikesct.com

Quarlow

Well this piece of s#!$ won't open that link so I can't check that out.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

So I got:
Q              -  4 bottles
Capt.S       -  4 to 6 bottles
RossP        -  4 bottles
StickyD      -  4 bottles
Lcoast       -  4 to 6 bottles
Mikeradio    -  4 bottles
LumpyDVC  -  4-64oz jugs
Bavind       -  4 bottles
Smokey     -   5 bottles

OBS
BBQ

Bavind

I will take 4 bottles of what ever size you get. I am looking forward to getting CT after reading so much on how good it is. Thanks again for doing this ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quarlow

Got ya Bavind and hey no problem.

OBS
BBQ

Smokey the Bear.

I am interested in 5 bottles of CT, i have to try it out and getting in on a bulk purchase seems to be the best way. Thanks for looking into this.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

Ok so Scott is working up a price for us and he can get whatever we want. 18s, 28s and 64s.

OBS
BBQ

Captainslug

I'll take the 28s unless it doesn't work for you, Q.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

Quarlow

Yeah I think most guys will too. But once we get the prices I will put it up and then you guys can say what size you want. I would go for the 28s also.

OBS
BBQ

LumpyDVC

If it makes life easier I can go with 28's. 4-6 of those.
-= Lumpy # 2 =-

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

oakville smoker

I just saw this, been a liitle preoccupied with golf and becoming a senior
If there is still roomon the order sheet, I will take a few bottles
I would prefer the bigger ones but will settle :) for the 28oz ers.

Q, where you be in this great country of ours?
I might even be able to pick mine up from you
All I wanted to do was slow smoke some ribs.  Another addiction created thanks to the Bradley that requires regular servicing...  But what an addiction to have.  Even better to share here with some of the best people on the planet.

Would you like smoke with that sir ?