Show Yer Smokers

Started by NePaSmoKer, July 28, 2009, 11:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

:D  :D

Hey dont give my wife any more ideas  ;D

nepas

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

sherlock

About twice that size should be fine
;D ;D ;D

NePaSmoKer

Now come on  ;D i dont wanna take out a building permit  :D  :D

nepas

KyNola

How tall is that rascal?

Larry

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: KyNola on August 12, 2009, 09:02:16 AM
How tall is that rascal?

Larry

The front is 7' 6" with a 4" pitch to the rear. I have to get a measurment for the OD.

nepas

OU812

NePa is that going to be a gasser or electric ?

Did you stake that thing down to the ground ?

Around here the wind would blow her over being that tall and that small of a foot print

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: OU812 on August 12, 2009, 09:49:46 AM
NePa is that going to be a gasser or electric ?

Did you stake that thing down to the ground ?

Around here the wind would blow her over being that tall and that small of a foot print

Yup done that already. We dont get but maybe 6 days a year with heavy wind.

Dont know about if its going gas or electric. I will be able to fit my smoke gens to it.

nepas

OU812

We might get 6 days of no wind here  ;D

Roadking

OK OK sign me up for the next smoke out? Way I figure you'll be able to do about a thousand ABT's!  ;D

Look'n good........

Smokin Soon

Ever thought of putting the business end of the Treager on it? It comes off pretty easy.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Smokin Soon on August 12, 2009, 06:07:04 PM
Ever thought of putting the business end of the Treager on it? It comes off pretty easy.

Ya know i thought about it allot. I even contacted Traeger on it about buying the hopper assy and the auger but they dont sell them alone any more.

nepas

Tenpoint5

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on August 12, 2009, 06:32:20 PM

Ya know i thought about it allot. I even contacted Traeger on it about buying the hopper assy and the auger but they dont sell them alone any more.

nepas

Ah I took mine apart to give it a good cleaning and dropped it can I get a replacement? Ok it's a white lie but if it works!!!! ;D
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 12, 2009, 07:35:51 PM

nepas

Ah I took mine apart to give it a good cleaning and dropped it can I get a replacement? Ok it's a white lie but if it works!!!! ;D

Dont think they would go for that  :D  

Besides my wife would kill me if i took the Traeger apart  :D  ;D
nepas

Roadking

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on August 12, 2009, 07:35:51 PM

nepas

Boy, I was thinking about getting one, because I saw Nepas's in action. Now that I know the Traeger people don't stand behind there product I probably won't purchase one. I mean if I can't purchase parts to repair it why purchase it.