Doggie Pix

Started by seemore, January 08, 2009, 02:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyNola

Deb,
She is beautiful.  I love pics of sleeping puppies.  I know you did not make her stay in that cage the whole way without her laying in your lap even once.

Congratulations on your new arrival!

I'm thinking you may be so preoccupied with your new arrival that you will totally blow the Iron Chef competition. ;D

KyNola

Up In Smoke

deb,
saffron is beautiful! and i agree she is walking around on tree stumps....gonna be a healthy one for sure.
Gotta love them Yeller pups!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Mr Walleye

She's a beauty for sure Deb.  ;)

Ya just gotta love pictures of sleeping pups... angelic comes to mind.  :)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

smokeitall

That is a great looking dog, congrats.

Gizmo

Awesome pics Seemore and Deb.
Sure don't take them long to grow up.  10 lbs at 8 weeks and now 25lbs.  Getting big fast here.

fallen down drunk imitation

another hang over showing how now I can stretch over the entire seating surface.

Ah, you mean I have to learn how to swim? 

Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

geofite

Stinky, the miniature pinscher, loves his Bradley smoker.

Doing his Rambo impersonation.

Hanging out with his best pal, Lug.

Resting after a good meal.

Gizmo

When I saw the log on the ground I though the next pic was going to be him dragging it for you.  Then when I saw "Tow Truck" I thought for sure the next pic was going to be a real haulin of the log with Stinky directing the show.   ;D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

seemore

Geo, I love Stinky!  MinPins are ALL ATTITUDE!  I love 'em  Giz, looks like you have a real PISTOL on your hands!  Deb, Saffron is gorgeous!  Me?  SIX MORE DAYS UNTIL OBEDIENCE SCHOOL!!!!!!  The countdown has begun!

Tiny Tim

Quote from: deb415611 on April 20, 2009, 11:11:19 AM
About 1/2 way home on Sunday:

She seems to be saying "Mom, aren't you gonna let me out of this cage? sniff, sniff".

It's a good thing she ain't mine....with those beautiful eyes, she'd get away with murder around here.

La Quinta

What a lovely little girl...I have a girl and a boy here...the entire picture thing eludes me...

deb415611

Giz - wow! getting big fast.

Geo - Stinky is a very cool dog.

Seemore - I started obedience last night, Saffron starts next week.

LQ - we need to work on the picture thing!  Need to see pics of your girl & boy (plus some of your food). 

La Quinta

I know...I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to that stuff  ???...other stuff...I can deal with!!  :D ;D

Roadking

Our little lady of the house "Abby".

La Quinta

Here are my poopers....

seemore

Road King and LQ, LOVE THE DOGGIES!!!!  They are precious, and of course they know that you are there to SERVE them!
I was looking at the nose prints on my truck windows today, and realized how much I love having them back!!!