Puck advance misses sometimes

Started by MRH, February 17, 2007, 07:11:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Coast Kansan

MRH, LEt us know if they take care of the issue.  Your holes are bigger as well so hope they work for you.
wck

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

MRH

I will let you guys know for sure.  I could weigh them to let you guys know what the finished weight is too.  I have been out of electricity since Saturday afternoon so the weighing will have to wait for power, it really sucks and is getting cold in the house hopefully maybe today >:(  There are power poles snapped off around and they are very busy.  At leats I can come here to work to warm up and use the computer!!

Mark

Habanero Smoker

No power, and cold weather is a bad combination. I hope your power is restored soon.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

MRH

;D ;D ;D Yah Hoo power just came back on today ;D ;D  6 days plus a couple hours is plenty to be without, even after getting a generator to help!!  Any how I weighed the modified Bubba pucks tonight, they weigh 2.7 ounces.  I weighed a regular apple puck at 0.6 ounces still quite a bit less.  I didn't have any other packs open or I would have tried them to see if say hickory would be heavier, I would think it could be because the wood is heavier to start with.

Mark