Got any DRINK recipes for while your smoking????

Started by tturaider, May 13, 2008, 04:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Naw, Dom, you just gotta think of it like an older sis who acted as a mother-figure cause my real Mom got drunk and ran off with the Lobster Boy and hit the carnie circuit.  Hence, Mom/Sis............

;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

Smoking Duck

Quote from: tturaider on May 14, 2008, 08:45:29 AM
Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 13, 2008, 07:23:48 PM
1 Corona in one hand
1 Corona in the other hand

It's really simple but tastes great!  :D

Hey SD have you ever tired that new Jimmy Buffet beer Landshark?  It taste like corona without the after taste.

Well, my wife let me splurge this week and buy a 6 pack.  Bought the Landshark and absolutely love it!!  Now, if only I could learn to pace myself and not drink them all in a 2 hour period.....dang wasted my week allowance in one fell swoop!  :'(

pensrock

WOW, six pages of posts to a topic like,
QuoteGot any DRINK recipes for while your smoking???? 
I thought this was a 'dry' site?  ::) ;D
I mean after all no one here drinks and smokes..... do they?  ;D

On a more serious note:
I prefer a cold beer and maybe some crown on the rocks. hmmmm crown-rocks..... pens-rock? I may be onto something here.  ;D

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: pensrock on June 02, 2008, 01:52:09 PM
I thought this was a 'dry' site?  ::) ;D
I mean after all no one here drinks and smokes..... do they?  ;D

No you're right. They smoke, then drink.....   :D :D :D

tturaider

Quote from: Smoking Duck on June 01, 2008, 05:59:53 PM
Quote from: tturaider on May 14, 2008, 08:45:29 AM
Quote from: Smoking Duck on May 13, 2008, 07:23:48 PM
1 Corona in one hand
1 Corona in the other hand

It's really simple but tastes great!  :D

Hey SD have you ever tired that new Jimmy Buffet beer Landshark?  It taste like corona without the after taste.

Well, my wife let me splurge this week and buy a 6 pack.  Bought the Landshark and absolutely love it!!  Now, if only I could learn to pace myself and not drink them all in a 2 hour period.....dang wasted my week allowance in one fell swoop!  :'(

My thoughts exactly SD.  That landshark is good.  It just cost too darn much!!! :'(
Smoke like your from Texas....use Mesquite

Piker

summer time only. 1 medium seedless watermelon, 1 large meat injector, 1 bottle of tequila, inject said fluid into watermelon leave in frig or ice packed cooler overnight and then next day enjoy!!!!!

La Quinta

Hey Piker...no meat injector necessary...just cut out a plug hole in that melon...stuff the tequilla bottle in it...cooler it...get up in the morning bottle is empty...(always wondered where the booze went...oh well.) :D   :D and....oh my...am I still in college...???  ;D Opps...never mind!!!

PS...grain alcohol works even better... oh boy...did I just say that out loud???...  ;D

Smoking Duck

Admitting you've got a problem is the first step............... :o ;D ;D

Smokin Soon

LQ, you just brought back memories of injecting large oranges with 100 proof vodka, going to football games and having the security people so baffled because they checked everyone for booze!   :D
But that's a long time ago.........

Smoking Duck

I like doing it with grapefruits......they burn more calories, so I feel like it's a healthy stupor!

Tenpoint5

Kinda reminds me of the Garbage can parties.  20lb block of ice, several bags of pre-sweetened Kool-Aid and everybody dumped in a Bottle of something. Also known as jungle juice.

Yes LQ we used a new garbage can, actually I had one that was used just for that.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Mr Walleye

Ours was called a Yuk a Flux. Basically a big cooler, ice, fruit juice and some cut up fruit in it. We usually started it of with home brew or Ever Clear. Then everybody brought a bottle to dump in.

It's funny I even remember that!!!  :o

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

Boy 10.5...I remember that jungle juice!!! Was a little sister at a fraternity in college..always needed my big brother to drive me home (and he was always a gentleman). That stuff was scary tasty ...   :-\

Smoking Duck

Good thing it wasn't my fraternity....... I Phelta Thi  ;D ;D ;D