Cabelas.com - Bradley Electric Smoker - $199 in cart (reg $399)

Started by scrapple, July 13, 2009, 04:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seemore

HawkeyeSmokes

HawkeyeSmokes

westexasmoker

Yep, had one of the programers from work call me today and wanted to know if this was a good deal......Uhhh  Dohh jump on that.  I'm almost tempted to order another one for myself!   ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Gizmo

Quote from: westexasmoker on July 13, 2009, 08:40:19 PM
Yep, had one of the programers from work call me today and wanted to know if this was a good deal......Uhhh  Dohh jump on that.  I'm almost tempted to order another one for myself!   ;D

C

One of the guys at work called me as well.  He now has one on order, ordered some bisquettes, maybe a Maverick, and signed up here tonight.  Looking forward to having him post his intro. 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

degenerazn

I've been staring at this all day long and I finally made the jump.  Can't wait to try this thing out, but I'm a total noob when it comes to smoking.

DrunkenMick

Lol, i just saw this on Slickdeals and was coming in to post it.  Scrapple beat me to it.

I paid a lot more for mine last year, so this is a heck of a deal.  If you're on the fence, jump on it. 

Up In Smoke

Quote from: westexasmoker on July 13, 2009, 08:40:19 PM
Yep, had one of the programers from work call me today and wanted to know if this was a good deal......Uhhh  Dohh jump on that.  I'm almost tempted to order another one for myself!   ;D

C
:D :D :D
saw this post last night-----my new one will be here the 22nd.....now i have twins!
almost forgot. total was 218.99 with the 5 dollar shipping!

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

pensrock

5 dollars? Could have got a footlong sub for 5 dollars. lol  ;D ;D

Thats a great price for the smoker and a steal for shipping.

Up In Smoke

Quote from: pensrock on July 14, 2009, 05:43:51 PM
5 dollars? Could have got a footlong sub for 5 dollars. lol  ;D ;D

Thats a great price for the smoker and a steal for shipping.
Waffle house just down the road advertises 14 meals including beverage for under 5 dollars.
no i know i cannot eat that all in one setting but they could at least give me a doggy bag!
they said no go! it just don't make sense.
2 Bradley OBS
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

RADON

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS

degenerazn

Anybody order the all weather covering for this?  I think I need some sort of covering since the Bradley smoker can take a beating from the San Francisco weather but I'm thinking of just putting the box that it came with upside down to cover it.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Reggie Dunlop