Finally got the Bradley 6 Rack Smoker!

Started by Tommy3Putts, February 16, 2010, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy3Putts

Well no thanks to FedEx my Bradley finally arrived...three days late.  I don't have any good things to say about FedEx.  Their customer service sucks!  They are sort of like an airline, they want to blame everything on the weather so they don't have to admit a mistake and incur more costs.  They will only do things when it is convenient for them.  It's really sad.  >:(

On the other hand, Amazon went out of their way to make it right.  Even though it was a FedEx screw up, Amazon refunded 100 bucks of the purchase.  Woohoo! 

Everything appears to be in order and its ready to be seasoned. All the accessories are here to and I'm ready to go.  Now I need to thaw out the butts and brisket for my first smoke in the Bradley.

T3Ps

smokeitall

Congrats on the new addition to the family  :)  Pictures please!
SIA

classicrockgriller

Tommy, congrats.

I know how you feel.

The first place I ordered mine when out of business before they filled the order and had to re-order from someone else.

But by doing so I saved $75.

So, all good things come to Him that wait, and wait and wait.

I know you are ready and we are ready to see some good smokes from that big boy!

Tommy3Putts

Thx Rocker!

Looking forward to getting started this weekend. It's been over four years since I've done some smoking.  I hope it's like riding a bicycle.  This forum certainly has helped.

I Will try to figure out how to use my mobileme account to upload pics from my iPhone.

classicrockgriller

Just remember. Someone will help if you need it.

Don't be afraid to ask a question.

If you want, when you start your first smoke, start a post,

ppl will be looking at it and if you post a question, they will be there to help.

You can do it. If a dumb ole fart like me can make something decient, you can.

MPTubbs

Congrats on your D6R!

I also have one and loving it!

;D

Keep the vent open and the smoke roll'n.
If your so cool....where's your Tattoo.