Busy -- Recipe Site

Started by Oldman, January 30, 2008, 04:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Hey all... I've been real busy these past few months and coming here is way down towards the end of the list. Most of my free time these past 3 weeks is in creating a Stealth 30" vacuum cleaner. Steath as in no louder that 52-54 dp.

Every time I think I got a material that will do the job I end up ripping it out. I've got the twin vac-motors down to the level I want, but it is that damnable 30" wide bush whose sound just amplifys though out the body that is giving me fits.

I came up with a new plan today and started it. I think this one will work and if it does I will share how I did it... truthly though when you hear what I've done I think most here will laugh their A$$ off. Believe it or not part of this new idea uses a Meat Grinder~~LOL! Funny the ideas a person can come up with when sleeping.  :o

On another note the recipe site is good to go for another year. I wish I had the time I did two years ago to spend on it.  There are a lot of new recipes on this site I just don't have time to add to the current recipe data base.  Oh well maybe when I retire again...  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Ontrack

Missed your wisdom around here, Oldman. Good luck in your venture and keep us posted. I bet the meat grinder is the same one that smokinhotmama/papa have, if they didn't lend it out to the space shuttle! ;)

KyNola

Dang Ontrack, you beat me to it.  I had the same thought that it was Papa/Mama's grinder but then again as big as that thing is, I'm not sure it would get to stealth level. :D

Ontrack

KyNola, if you're thinking the same thoughts as me, you may need to get yourself checked out, 'cause there could be some problems there...my wife keeps giving me phone numbers for local AA meetings, rehab clinics, shrinks, help hotlines, etc...I wonder what she means by all that... ;) ;D

car54

Good to hear from you Olds. I just thought that you were probably intensely involved in your job which you are. Your vacuum cleaner ideas sound great.

Brad