No dogs allowed

Started by car54, September 02, 2008, 04:04:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

car54

Our local public park's pool closes on labor day. They have it open the few hours to dogs even though no dogs are allowed in the park. Here are a few pictures.

My wife and her English Mastifs

There were no fights.

Brad

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Oldman

Looks like a good time... to bad your images were fuzzy...maybe next time.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

HCT

Brad, Thanks for putting a smile on my face. Beautiful dogs those mastiffs are. It looks like the pool party was a great success. Put that many humans in the same situation and you know there would be turmoil some where along the line.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

West Coast Kansan

now that looks like fun  :D great idea!

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

iceman

That would be a sight to see in person! Thanks for the post Brad.

FLBentRider

Quite!

My lab tries to retrieve my children from the pool. By the hair. Not a popular move.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Kummok

Quote from: FLBentRider on September 02, 2008, 04:16:43 AM
No baby ruth either ?

:D :D ROFLMAO  :D :D  My first thought also, as I've seen "baby humans" clear out a public pool with the real thing. No offense to dog folks but I neither like a public pool nor a public pool frequented by pets. I loved the pictures of dogs and owners having a great time, but you wouldn't catch me in that pool, dogs or no...yuck! Must be gettin' too picky in my old age, but give me a natural lake /river/stream with helgramites, dogs, snakes, fish poo, etc ANY day  ;)

Habanero Smoker

Is it me, the monitor or an illusion; but hasn't anyone noticed the dog with no hind legs in the last photo? Not believing my own eyes, I've been waiting a few days for someone else to mention it.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Mr Walleye

Habs

I noticed that as well. My thought was the dog is 3 legged due to an accident and the photo just doesn't show the 3rd leg very well. I've seen a fair number of dogs this way and they cope very well.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

car54

On the last picture I see no more then 3 legs on any dog. I wonder if I was in the handicap side! That's probably where I belong any ways.

Brad

westexasmoker

More impressive is he was able to catch a ball!  ;D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!