• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Heating Element Caputzki

Started by NePaSmoKer, June 21, 2009, 01:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

Well my OLE Bradley served me well but i think the element just went spoof. I was doing some chicken breast (That i forgot to do for the smokeout DOH) and the temp dropped to 90*. I checked everything and the element just barely gets warm.  And the bacon/sausage fatty i forgot was in the fridge

I guess it was one last hooraah  :D

nepas

KyNola

I'll bet Bryan at Y&P can solve that problem for you!  Sorry it blew but better that blow today than yesterday!  How embarrassing!   ;)

KyNola

pensrock

Maybe its just tired from working so hard last week.

Sorry to hear it died on you, I guess you'll have to talk the wife into a new smoker now?  ;)

Tenpoint5

Maybe it is just trying to tell you to relax for a day or two since your smokers and you have been going non stop for a couple of weeks preping for the Smokeout. That sucks either way.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Yeah it does.

HEYYYYYY MOMMA  :D  ;D

nepas

deb415611

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 21, 2009, 02:47:00 PM
Yeah it does.

nepas

I know what that answers going to be & I can actually put a voice to the answer ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: deb415611 on June 21, 2009, 03:01:51 PM
Quote from: NePaSmoKer on June 21, 2009, 02:47:00 PM
Yeah it does.

nepas

I know what that answers going to be & I can actually put a voice to the answer ;D

your like 99.999% right  :D

car54

Nepas,

As Chuck Berry's song says " Too Pooped To Pop"

Gizmo

Hey Nepa,
Don't go overboard and ask the MRS to conver the whole house into a smoker, using an all house fan for the vent blower, a couple of NIPCO heaters for the heating element, and 50 Bradley smoke gens to put out the smoke.

Ah, how soon do you need the plans drawn up?   ::)
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

I'm sorry....I'm still back on caputski...dang...that is very funny...I haven't heard that since I was a lot younger then I am now!!!!Even if the smoker is a goneberger..."caputzki" is like a MasterCard commercial..."Priceless"!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: La Quinta on June 21, 2009, 10:37:16 PM
I'm sorry....I'm still back on caputski...dang...that is very funny...I haven't heard that since I was a lot younger then I am now!!!!Even if the smoker is a goneberger..."caputzki" is like a MasterCard commercial..."Priceless"!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I guess this east coast slang is rubbing off on this desert rat  ;D  :D

nepas

pensrock

caputski...... sounds just fine to me???  ???   :D

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Gizmo on June 21, 2009, 08:56:13 PM
Hey Nepa,
Don't go overboard and ask the MRS to conver the whole house into a smoker, using an all house fan for the vent blower, a couple of NIPCO heaters for the heating element, and 50 Bradley smoke gens to put out the smoke.

Ah, how soon do you need the plans drawn up?   ::)

:D  :D

lets see 25 on each end  :D

nepas

OU812

NePa

From what you have put through the Bradley it sounds you got your money's worth out of that element.

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: OU812 on June 22, 2009, 01:24:30 PM
NePa

From what you have put through the Bradley it sounds you got your money's worth out of that element.

Yeah i think so.

I had my Bradley 2 years b4 i found the forum.

nepas