• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Second Smoke "Ribs" tell me what you think!

Started by mikecorn.1, June 26, 2009, 01:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deb415611

twl

To Nepas and the rest of the foum members. Please accept my apology for the abrasive comment made a few days back. I really missread what was going on. Really dumb on my part. Nepas, thanks for your secret sauce. Its probably the only secret I get fromyou after my bonehead comment. Again apologies to all.
TWL, Bayview, ID
twl, Bayview, Idaho, USA

KyNola

TWL,

Really nice gesture on your part.  I know NePaS well enough that your apology is all that is necessary for him to help you with anything you need from him.

Welcome to the forum!  Sorry we got off on the wrong foot.

Now...tell us all about your Bradley smoking experiences.

KyNola

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: twl on June 27, 2009, 12:33:47 PM
To Nepas and the rest of the foum members. Please accept my apology for the abrasive comment made a few days back. I really missread what was going on. Really dumb on my part. Nepas, thanks for your secret sauce. Its probably the only secret I get fromyou after my bonehead comment. Again apologies to all.
TWL, Bayview, ID

TWL

No apology needed my friend. But TYVM.

I can get a little carried away with things and draw them out. My apology to you for posting the quote again. I just like to keep everyone saying now what is he putting together this time. I have so many good friends here and will keep my recipes open to all  ;D
(with a little twist now and then  ;D)

Anyways TYVM again and please dont be afraid to ask me/us anything on marinades, jerky or whatever.

Welcome to our family. Post allot on your smokes weather it be a Bradley, weber, offset and yes a Traeger.

nepas

Up In Smoke

TWL,
welcome to the forum.
i hope all of your smoking adventures are successful!
if there is anything i/we can do to help just ask.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.