• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

WEST COAST SMOKERS.. We Are Coming To Your Town..

Started by owrstrich, February 06, 2005, 09:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

owrstrich

the last several years micki and i have been racing accross america... going to YOUR dirt track from spud speedway in caribou maine to barona speedway in san diego...

we have been all west coast for the last 2 years and will be here for 2 or 3 more... since camp and brew 2004... micki and i have been racing and smoking across america... the west coast leg is in full swing...

i have been harvesting west coast smokers names and locations without prejudice... i may have omitted a few by mistake...

anyway... being working vagabons... we like to meet up with folks of simular intrests... if you gotts the time when we are in your area... let us know...  

Chez Bubba... Goshen, IN... see you at indy in may...

Fuzzybear... Chattaroy, WA... and rgardjr... Liberty Lake, WA... we will be in spokane and bonners ferry in august... goona take the 2... will be driving right by you and taking the 90 past coeur d alene... stateline speedway is right there...

nsxbill... Cameron Park, CA... we will be in skankramento in september or october... was thinking about going to placerville to pan for gold... the open wheel supermodifieds are at altamont raceway, stockton raceway and madera raceway this year... there are so many sprint car tracks in that area it would take me a week to list them...

SMOKEHOUSE ROB... Salinas, CA... we will be in gilroy in july and salinas in september... no racing at mazda this year for us but there is gonna be a grand prix in san jose...

birdboy... Salem, OR... we will be in portland in july or august... driving right by you on the 5...

psdubl07... bighoof... mrdennisg... St Helens Smoker... Torchman... ???, WA... from yakima to clarkston to spokane to bellingham to seattle to longview in august or september... we are only there for a month but we blanket the whole state...i will be in seattle for 2 weeks... stay in renton... made it downtown last year but not to the pike market or the emp... skagit speedway has a big sprint car race in august...

cologcab... Castaic, CA... im there... anaheim from november to april... bakersfield in may and november... i dig the grapevine... lots of sprint car racing in the central valley this year...

kjel...   West Covina, CA... im all over the 60... 10... 210 and 605 from november to april... nhra at pomona and midgets at irwindale... you are right there...

Curtis Jackson... San Jose, CA... adlee88... Alameda, Ca... we stay in newark for 3 weeks in october... i smoked my very first prime rib at the towneplace suites on cherry at stevenson... there is gonna be a grand prix in san jose this summer...

Cruzino... Las Flores, CA... in anaheim from november to april... 3 of those weeks we are in woodland hills and lax... micki wants to go to some shops in santa monica... we will no doubt be at the long beach grand prix in april...

imott... ???, CA... we are from san diego to redding...

Mardi... Corvallis, OR... we will be in portland in july or august... driving right by you on the 5...

dogstyler... Tualatin, OR... my very first hotel room smoke was in beaverton... we will be there for 3 weeks in july or august...

SAMMY C... Helendale, CA... we in in victorville and adelanto a couple
time a year... indycars at fontana in october... i dig the cajon pass...

GravyTrain... Ventura, CA... the home of corey kruseman... midgets and sprints at ventura speedway... i gotts to figure out how to go from angels stadium to the ventura fairgrounds via the train...

Rem Man... Pendleton, OR... gonna take the 84 to the 97... portland to yakima sometime this fall... at the same time we will be taking the 82 to the 12 to lewiston... i really want to see hells canyon this time...

more without prejudice later...

owrstrich
i am johnny owrstrich... i disapprove of this post...

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

cool, i wont be here in july, off to oregon for salmon run, but will be here in sept, we will hook up!

MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FREE GIVEAWAY!! GO HERE.http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=991

Kummok

Owrstrich.....yer not racing in the Iditarod?!?!? [:D] [;)]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">skankramento<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">LOL[:D]

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Habanero Smoker

Let me know if you every get to Fonda Speedway at Lebanon Valley, NY.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

owrstrich

have not been to alaska... would like to see it sometime...

have been to fonda though... our old territory was the north east... we saw 410 sprints and imca modifieds...

i miss the area but most of out time was 30mi from the 95 from delaware to maine... it aint much fun in newark and bridgeport...

vermont... new hampshire... upstate ny and most of pa was good times...

owrstrich

Kummok

Old article, but they race at Twin City Raceway all summer. http://peninsulaclarion.com/stories/071701/spo_0717010007.shtml   They DON'T need night lighting for the late races[;)]

Kummok @ Homer, AK USA

Fuzzybear

Cool!  Send an Itinerary and photos so I know what to look for!
Fuzz

"A mans got to know his limitations"
Chattaroy, WA - USA!

owrstrich

i had no idea sprint cars raced in alaska...

will post more specifics about when we will be in ca or and wa as they become available...

right now i know we will be at perris on 2-19 and 3-5... perris is south of riverside off the 15...

http://www.perrisautospeedway.com

owrstrich

owrstrich

ok... we sampled the phone guys pulled pork and bacon in june... thank you very much...

we are in the midwest on summer break right now and just got our july schedule...

so fuzzybear... chattaroy wa... and rgardjr... liberty lake wa...

we will be in spokane from about 7pm on thurs 7-21 till about 11am on fri 7-22...

gonna take the 2 out of spokane on 7-22 headed to bonners ferry via sandpoint...

then back to spokane from about 6pm on mon 7-25 till 7am on tues 7-25...

lets meet up...

you gotts to eat...

owrstrich

psdubl07

Owrstrich, this is the 1st time I've seen this thread.  Let me know when you'll be in Seattle and we'll try to hook up.  I actually live east of Seattle about 30 mins or so in Sammamish.

Phone Guy

Let me know when you come back through Redding, we'll put the ribs in.

Phone Guy

Let me know when you come back through Redding, we'll put the ribs in.