• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

first smoke results-THIS AINT GONNA CUT IT!!!!

Started by buttburner, July 25, 2009, 01:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttburner

Did my first smoke today. Bone in turkey breast, pulled it out about 1/2 hr ago. Let it rest a bit then tasted it before serving it for dinny later.

Great as expected!!!

BUT its WAY to fuggin easy!!!!

Before this, everyone thought I was some kind of genius with a smoker!!

this RUINS all that!!!! my wife could even do it!!! LOL

(not that I would let her near it though)

verry happy fellas...

mikecorn.1

Now you're even more of a genius. You dont have to tell them the secret. Like i say,     work smart and not hard.  ;D
Mike

FLBentRider

Dude!

Shhhhh......

Just keep telling yourself

"I'm a culinary genius" "this stuff is hard"
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Up In Smoke

FLB nailed it. SSSSHHHHH! someone might hear you.
next time you are smoking something keep a glass of water by the smoker.....when you go into the house or the wife comes out
to give you another beverage....splash a little water on your forehead to make her think you are working your donkey off!
i swear if you blow this for the rest of us we are gonna make you host the next smokeout!  ;D
Glad you are happy with your decision.
pictures please? we like those.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

KyNola

FLBR is half right on his suggestion.  Don't tell yourself it's hard.  Make sure wife knows its hard to use the Bradley. ;)

KyNola

buttburner

Quote from: Up In Smoke on July 25, 2009, 02:59:26 PM
FLB nailed it. SSSSHHHHH! someone might hear you.
next time you are smoking something keep a glass of water by the smoker.....when you go into the house or the wife comes out
to give you another beverage....splash a little water on your forehead to make her think you are working your donkey off!
i swear if you blow this for the rest of us we are gonna make you host the next smokeout!  ;D
Glad you are happy with your decision.
pictures please? we like those.

LOL

forgot about the pics. Next time.

I see some interesting ideas in the recipe book that came with it, along with all the recipies here.

Might have to take out a 2nd mortgage to pay for more biskets, I can see that coming lol