• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Note to Bradley copywriters

Started by gaspr, August 15, 2009, 08:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaspr

I am not usually concerned with spelling but I was just reading the "About Bradley Smokers" story on the Bradley home page and came to this line...My dad basically told him the carnal rule of fishing...   might want to change that to "cardinal"  LOL
Saskatchewan...where men are men and sheep are lying little tramps.

Ka Honu

The carnal rule of fishing may be, "Don't f**k with the game wardens."

3rensho

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Good advice Ka Honu.  My uncle was a game warden (and ex-marine).  Packed a .45
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

rdevous

Quote from: gaspr on August 15, 2009, 08:22:32 AM
I am not usually concerned with spelling but I was just reading the "About Bradley Smokers" story on the Bradley home page and came to this line...My dad basically told him the carnal rule of fishing...   might want to change that to "cardinal"  LOL

On the side of the box it comes in says "without supervision" in three languages.  The Owners Manual says in several places "Do not leave unattended."....also in three languages.  ;D

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

Ka Honu

Quote from: rdevous on August 15, 2009, 02:31:34 PMOn the side of the box it comes in says "without supervision" in three languages.  The Owners Manual says in several places "Do not leave unattended."....also in three languages.

You can "attend" without "supervising."  I had several bosses who perfected that ability.

rdevous

Quote from: Ka Honu on August 15, 2009, 03:01:55 PM
Quote from: rdevous on August 15, 2009, 02:31:34 PMOn the side of the box it comes in says "without supervision" in three languages.  The Owners Manual says in several places "Do not leave unattended."....also in three languages.

You can "attend" without "supervising."  I had several bosses who perfected that ability.

You worked for the AAR/Railinc too?

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!